333 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (333)
- North West England (119)
- South East England (49)
- London (41)
- Eastern England (36)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (28)
- South West England (12)
- West Midlands (11)
- East Midlands (8)
- North East England (8)
- Scotland (7)
- 06 March 2020
- Birchwood Highland - Inverness, Recovery Centre
- £12.65 to £15.76 per hour
Duties will include: 1) Carrying out all relevant forms of care and support and designated to take charge as Shift Co-ordinator whenever the rota dictates. 2) Supervising junior staff and teaching other staff within the team, including basic and or post-basic ...
- 02 March 2020
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea, SA6 6NL
- £1,426.20 per week paid monthly
Do you share our health board values; Caring for each other; working together; always improving? If so we would love for you to come and work for SBU HB. A vacancy exists for a LAS ST3 in the Oral & Maxillofacial Department at Morriston Hospital available from...
- 05 March 2020
- st georges nhs trust - London, SW17 0QT
- £36,481 - £44,044 Pa inc HCAS
Not an ordinary emergency nursing job St. George’s Emergency Department is one of the largest in the country, seeing approximately 160, 000 patients a year. The Trust is one of only four designated Major Trauma Centres in London, with a helipad providing ...
- 11 March 2020
- BBC - Manchester, M50 2LH
We are looking for a talented Software Engineering Team Lead, with a good balance of technical and management skills. The successful candidate will be working with project and product managers, business analysts and other technical leads to understand ...
- 04 March 2020
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Wigan, L35 5DR
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
We are looking for a committed Occupational Therapists to work in our Trust with positions in Leigh, St Helens & Knowsley. The posts are rotational and suitable for qualified staff who want a broad based learning experience with The North West Boroughs ...
- 16 March 2020
- Bethphage - Oswestry, Shropshire
- £8.25 to £8.45 per hour
- Simply Health Cash Plan + Pension contributions + Long service awards
Support Worker Full time 37.5 hours Part time 30 hours Part time - 16 hours £8.25-£8.45 This role is based in Oswestry which is on the out skirts of the town. The role will involve supporting three ladies who live in their own home and require 24/7 support. ...
- 17 March 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 8HD
- £24,214 - £30,112
Do you want to forge a better relationship with your patient and their family? Do you want to provide holistic care which is focused on your patient within their own home? Do you want to play a crucial role in an Integrated Primary care team? If the answer is ...
- 06 March 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £24,214 - £37,267 per annum
Oxford University NHS trust Hospital and Community Midwives Band 5/6 (Depending on experience) We are looking to recruit innovative midwives who are passionate about promoting normality and are dedicated to providing evidence based care. We are a busy service ...
- 17 March 2020
- JS Parker Limited - Deepcar, Sheffield
- £9.00 per hour
- £9.00 per hour (weekdays); £9.50 per hour (weekends); £8.21 per hour sleep-in shift; double time on bank holidays
About the role: We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to support a young man with a brain injury in the Deepcar (Sheffield) area. You will support him with his rehabilitation programme and to increase his independence, both at home and in the...
- 18 March 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £31,841 - £50,068 per annum pro-rata
A Vacancy at Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. HomertonUniversity HospitalNHS Foundation Trust Perioperative Fellow The Homerton is an innovative and friendly Foundation Trust providing a wide range of services to the local community of ...