3 Health social care jobs in Scotland
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (3)
- 04 August 2021
- NHS Education for Scotland - Scotland, UK
- £50,470 to £54,482 per year
COVID-19 – Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful, you will also initially be working remotely in line with the guidance from the Scottish Government Senior Educator, Band 8A Carers Lead within Person ...
- 03 August 2021
- South Lanarkshire Council - Various Locations across South Lanarkshire, ML3 0AA
- £37,611.00 to £38,779.00 per year
Job Description South Lanarkshire Council is an ambitious, high performing organisation with a clear vision and programme of action which is designed to improve the lives and prospects of everyone in South Lanarkshire. The aim of Social Work Resources is to ...
- 02 August 2021
- Scottish Association for Mental Health - Glasgow, Scotland
- £18,525 to £19,987 per year
Around since 1923, SAMH is Scotland’s national mental health charity. SAMH has represented the voice of people most affected by mental health problems in Scotland for more than 90 years. Today, in over 60 communities we work with adults and young people ...