5 Designer jobs in East Midlands
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 26 May 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG6 9DR
- £31,365 - £37,890 pro rata per annum
Are you passionate about working with older people with mental health needs? We need a Band 6 Occupational Therapist who is able to work flexibly and holistically Mental Health Services for Older People Directorate (MHSOP) is the major provider of mental ...
- 18 May 2020
- JS Parker Limited - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £9.01 per hour
- £9.01 per hour (weekdays); £10.14 per hour (weekends); £63.10 per sleep-in shift; double time on bank holidays
About the role: We are seeking enthusiastic and proactive individuals to support a man with a brain injury and physical difficulties in the Nottingham area. You will support him with his rehabilitation programme and to increase his independence, both at home ...
- 20 May 2020
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum pro rata
The Planned Care and Surgery Division is an integral part of Sherwood Forest Hospitals. We comprise specialist wards for varying surgical disciplines including one colorectal/ general surgery ward, one urology/ general surgery ward, one trauma orthopaedic ward...
- 20 May 2020
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £79,860 - £107,668
We have Consultant opportunities forindividuals keen to lead improvementsin care and service change inDiabetes and Endocrinology. At Chesterfield Royal Hospital it’s an exciting time for our medicine and emergency care division. We’re investing in its services...
- 21 May 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Widmerpool, NG12 5QL
- £9.4 to £10.1 per hour
About the Role About the role; As a Healthcare Assistant for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask for you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs. Assisting residents with personal care ...