3 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 18 October 2021
- Scottish Association for Mental Health - Bathgate, West Lothian
- £18,525 to £19,987 per year
Around since 1923, SAMH is Scotland’s national mental health charity. SAMH has represented the voice of people most affected by mental health problems in Scotland for more than 90 years. Today, in over 60 communities we work with adults and young people ...
- 13 October 2021
- Nottingham Community Housing Association - Derby, Derbyshire
- £21,555 per annum
Partner Safety Worker - Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Programme (Support Worker) Location: South Derbyshire, Derby City Salary: £21,555 per annum Contract: 37 per week, full time and fixed term for 12 months Closing Date: Wednesday 20 October 2021 Interviews are ...
- 12 October 2021
- Social Interest Group - Southwark, South East London
- £32,205 to £36,202 per year
Do you have a genuine passion and felt purpose to help people? Would you say that you believe everyone deserves a second chance regardless of their past circumstances? Would you like to be part of an organisation that supports, cares and empowers these ...