49 Social care jobs in North East EnglandShow filters
- 02 September 2019
- Lindisfarne Care Home - Seaham, County Durham
level 2 Health and social care essential and dementia awareness desirable. To attend to the needs of service users, assist in the care of the service users personal clothing and belongings. Receive and act upon the instruction of the nurse in charge. maintain ...
- 22 August 2019
- Exclusive Care Group - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
Job Purpose: • To carry out and supervise the provision of quality care, in partnership with staff team, Residents and families. • To ensure Residents retain their dignity and privacy. • To maintain a safe and secure environment for Residents, Staff Members ...
- 12 September 2019
- NHS Jobs - Eddie Ferguson House, Blyth, NE24 3AG
- £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified senior Social Worker to join an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team based in the Central location of Northumberland. Successful applicants need to be flexible in their approach and be willing to work across ...
- 17 September 2019
- NHS Jobs - National, NE1 4PA
- £300 per day
Are you committed to helping us regulate health and social care within England? We are looking for individuals who are caring, demonstrate integrity and work as part of a team. Always strive for excellence in everything they do to help us make sure health and ...
- 23 August 2019
- Crowncare group - Wallsend, Tyne & Wear
• To assist service users with all aspects of personal hygiene. • To provide help in the use of care and aids and other personal equipment to support residents’ needs in areas such as mobility, incontinence and other medical, physical, emotional or mental ...
- 10 September 2019
- NHS Jobs - Dene Park House, Hexham, NE46 1HN
- £24,214 - £30,112 pro rata per annum
Closing date: 23rd September 2019 An opportunity has arisen in the west community learning disability team for a 10 month fixed term post, working 16 hours a week to cover maternity. The post would suit a part time worker or those seeking experience at band 5 ...
- 13 August 2019
- NHS Jobs - SR8 4JY, CF37 1LB
- £26,000 to £32, 000
Deputy Team Manager Vacancy Reference Number:DTM00014 Post:Deputy Team Manager Location:Horden Hours: Full Time Salary:£26,000 Closing Date:20th September 2019 Do you want to earn up to £32,000 as a Deputy Team Manager and be on a pathway to earn up to £42,000...
- 14 September 2019
- NHS Jobs - Bishop Auckland, DL14 8RT
Vacancy Reference Number:SW0072 Post: Support Worker Location:Close House near Bishop AucklandHours:Full Time and Part Time Salary:£9.00 per hour Closing Date:20th September 2019 Could you make a real difference to somebody’s quality of life? This is a great ...
- 05 September 2019
- NHS Jobs - Ashington, NE63 0NG
- £21,089 - £23,761
We have a new and exciting opportunity for the right person to help make a difference to patients’ well-being across the Wansbeck Primary Care Network.This is a new role within General Practice , and an innovative opportunity to become part of an evolving ...
- 14 September 2019
- NHS Jobs - Shiremoor Resource Centre, Shiremoor, NE27 0HJ
- £18,813 - £20,795 pro rata per annum
Closing date: 29th September 2019 An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy community district nursing service in North Tyneside Whitley Bay Locality The successful candidate will preferably have community or social care experience however, ...