12 Health social care swyddi yn LondonDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- London (12)
- East London (5)
- North London (2)
- Croydon (1)
- Enfield (1)
- South East London (1)
- South West London (1)
- West London (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 17 February 2021
- Mango Solutions Limited - Bow
- £27,000 to £33,000 per year
Our client based in Bow is looking for an Team Leader to join them to support their busy operations supporting children and young people. 5 years experience as a Team leader or a similar position. Indepth knowledge of safeguarding young people. Lvl 3 in Health...
- 18 February 2021
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust - London, N12 8LY
- £50,575 - £56,490 PA inc. HCAS
Health Team Manager An opportunity has arisen within the Barnet Learning Disability Service to provide Maternity Cover as the Health team Manager until the 11thMarch 2022. The post is responsible for operational management of the CLCH health services within an...
- 16 February 2021
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust - London, W10 6DZ
- £60,058 - £68,891 PA inc. HCAS
Primary Care Network Clinical Lead - Band 8b - Fixed Term to 31/03/2022 Are you ready for a change in your current role? An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit PCN Clinical Leads to enhance the leadership structure across health, social care and the ...
- 16 February 2021
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £37,638 - £44,780 p.a. inc.
A Vacancy at Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a 12 month fixed term band 6 Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist within the Integrated Independence Team. We are looking for an ...
- 12 February 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E14 8JH
Clinical/Counselling Psychologist for Isle of Dogs Community Mental Health Team & Locality wards. Band 8A - Fixed Term Contract (up to 12 months depending on start date). There is a revolution taking place in health and social care which will change the way ...
- 17 February 2021
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E8 2FP
- £26,365 - £28,988 p.a. inc.
Assistant Psychologist for Duty Co-Ordinator for Community CAMHS Homerton Hackney Ark - Children and Young People’s Centre for Development and Disability Community CAMHS is part of Community Services at Homerton University Hospital. The Hackney Ark is a ...
- 04 March 2021
- Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust - Enfield, EN1 3SY
- £31,365 - £37,890 plus Outer London HCAS
Band 6 – Specialist Occupational Therapist. MATERNITY COVER Full time hours 37.5 Integrated Adult Learning Disabilities service. This post is for you if: -You wish to further develop your skills in working with people with Learning Disabilities. -You are ...
- 03 March 2021
- st georges nhs trust - Tooting, London, SW17 0QT
- £45,780 - £51,393 pa Incl
St. George’sUniversity Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK’s largest healthcare organisations and has recently integrated with Community Services Wandsworth. The Trust shares its main hospital site in south west London with St George’s University ...
- 25 February 2021
- Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust - London, N22 8HQ
- £21,892 - £24,157 Per annum Plus Outer London HCAS rate
Assistant Psychologist x 2 We are offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic full time Band 4 Assistant Psychologist (18-month fixed term contract) to contribute to the Assessment and Intervention Team (AIT) within the Haringey Learning Disabilities ...
- 08 February 2021
- Croydon Health Services - Croydon, CR7 7YE
- £43,712-£49,325 incl of HCAs pa
Are you committed to providing high quality care for patients referred to our Lower GI diagnostic pathway? Colorectal Triage Assessment Clinical Nurse Specialist Band 7 1 year Fixed term Maternity leave cover to start May 2021 Croydon University Hospital NHS ...