7 Social care jobs in Greater Manchester
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (7)
- 19 April 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Bury, BL9 7TD
- £40,057 - £45,839 pro rata
To provide professional support to the Principal Educator and Director of Learning & Development through the coordination and direct delivery of agreed organisational development and training activities and programmes to help meet the operational and strategic...
- 03 May 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M16 7AP
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum (pro rata)
A Vacancy at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust. A fantastic opportunity has become available to work within one of the core team’s of MLCO within the Vulnerable School Children’s Team. During the pandemic we have established ourselves as a protected ...
- 09 May 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester,, M23 9LT
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum (pro rata)
The WTWA HR & OD team are recruiting to a HR Advisor (Band 5) role. Working within our friendly team, the postholder will undertake Employee Relations work (Sickness Absence / Disciplinary / Grievance etc) alongside elements of our engagement, comms and well-...
- 18 May 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M50 1SY
You need to have strong administration skills, ability to work with volume and in a fast-paced environment, have good knowledge of all Microsoft packages and an interest in HR. This role would suit someone who is looking for a step into HR or is a strong ...
- 26 April 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M139WL
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
An opportunity has arisen within the HR and OD team of Clinical & Scientific Services (CSS) for a Band 6 Assistant HR Business Partner. You will support our Divisions in the development and modernisation of their services and related workforce requirements to ...
- 27 April 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £25,655 - £39,027 per annum pro rata
We’re delighted to share with you our Saint Mary’s Recruitment Open Day Come along on the day to find out more about the rewarding & varied opportunities available across our Managed Clinical Service at sites across Manchester. There’s no need to register your...
- 13 May 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M8 5RB
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
To operate as an integral member of the Hospital HR Team responsible for the provision of high quality operational support to ensure best practice people management within their areas of responsibility and across the wider workforce function. To contributed to...