26 Designer jobs in UK
- UK (26)
- London (8)
- Eastern England (4)
- North West England (4)
- South East England (4)
- Scotland (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- South West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 12 February 2020
- Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council - Hinckley, Leicestershire
- £34,788 to £38,813 per year
Do you have experience of managing grant schemes and heritage projects? Are you eager to engage with the local community to regenerate their historic town centre? Do you have a passion for making a difference to historic places? This post will lead, coordinate...
- 18 February 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - London, London, EC2V 6DB
- £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 per year
Your new company This role is for a Interim Early Careers and Campus Recruiter / Advisor for an accountancy firm based in the city. This is a 6 month fixed term contract with likelihood of going permanent. Your new role Reporting into the Senior Resourcing ...
- 24 February 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Shetland Islands, Shetland Islands, ze1 0hb
- £32.00 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in the Shetland Islands on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered...
- 13 February 2020
- Ministry of Justice - Manchester
- £22,566 to £26,901 per year
Her Majesty’s Court and Tribunals Service is an agency of the Ministry of Justice and provides the supporting administration for the judiciary across England and Wales. It presently delivers services to the public directly in court and tribunal buildings, ...
- 31 January 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Chelmsford, Essex, CM15 8NR
- £18.45 to £19.19 per hour
Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to complete Ad-hoc Shifts in Chelmsford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be ...
- 28 January 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £37,570 - £43,772 per annum (pro rata)
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust is looking to employ an ambitious Human Resources Policy Manager to lead on the policy schedule for the Corporate Services HR team based within this large city centre organisation. The team provide a HR service to the...
- 05 February 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Luton, Bedfordshire, SE15 2SL
- £24.50 per hour
Sanctuary Health has a full-time locum vacancy for a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Team Leader to work in Luton on a full-time basis. The pay rate for this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner job is £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3...
- 06 February 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Luton, Bedfordshire, lu1 2bq
- £32.00 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Clinical Lead to work full-time within a Psychological Therapies Service in Luton. The pay rate for this locum Clinical Lead job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. Duties: To ...
- 13 February 2020
- Protocol Education - Birmingham, Midlands, B17
- £120 to £160 per day
This key Business Support post will be responsible for leading and developing a College's I.T. Services function, ensuring that it develops, supports and keeps pace with QAC's ambitious Strategic Plan. You will oversee the IT and Resources Team and be ...
- 17 February 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Ealing, London, UB2 4SA
- £23.56 to £26.00 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within a Recovery Team based in Ealing. The pay rate for this full-time role is £23.56 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. Summary: The ...