368 Customer service jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (368)
- South East England (48)
- Eastern England (44)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (43)
- North West England (33)
- South West England (31)
- London (30)
- East Midlands (29)
- Scotland (26)
- West Midlands (24)
- North East England (23)
Patient Advice and Liaison & Customer Service Officer | Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- 24 November 2020
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, EC1V 2PD
- £29,888 - £36,738 per annum inc HCAS
Do you enjoy working with patients, their carers and members of the public in answering their enquiries, resolving their issues and working towards improving the customer service they receive? We are seeking to recruit to a new post that combines the role of ...
- 07 November 2020
- The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust - Shrewsbury, Midlands, SY3 8XQ
Our vision is to deliver safe and kind care, by joining the Recruitment Team you could help us achieve this. The Centralised Recruitment function are responsible for providing an efficient and effective recruitment service for all non-medical posts. We are ...
- 24 November 2020
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust - Shrewsbury, SY2 6LG
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
Fixed term position until 31st March 2021 Our vision is to deliver safe and kind care, by joining the Recruitment Team you could help us achieve this. The Centralised Recruitment function are responsible for providing an efficient and effective recruitment ...
- 25 November 2020
- RSD Recruitment - PL4 0RU
Talent Specialist/ Resource Specialist – Recruitment Plymouth (Devon) Are you a hungry and driven sales professional? Do you pride yourself on delivering the highest standard of Customer Service? Would you like the opportunity to join an exciting and growing ...
- 20 November 2020
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust - Telford, TF1 6TF
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
If you have excellent computer and customer service skills and love analysing and producing data reports, then this is the job for you. As part of our busy Human Resources (HR), team you will be responsible for the maintenance of HR Data records. You will use ...
- 21 November 2020
- Triumph Consultants Ltd - ROTHERHAM, S60 1AE
- £10.01 per hour
- per hour PAYE
What's involved with this role: The post holder will work within the corporate Customer Service Team within Finance and Customer Services delivering an efficient and effective customer service whilst maintaining high standards of customer care. Deal with a ...
- 04 November 2020
- Reed Talent Solutions - Sutton, SM1 4LD
- £24,000 to £27,000 per year
Are you passionate about making a difference and helping others? Would you like to work in a customer facing role, making a positive impact? Consider the role of an Employment Adviser at Reed in Partnership Full time, permanent £24,000 - £27,000 We are on a ...
- 05 November 2020
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Wallington, SM6 0DX
- £23,521 - £24,926 per annum inclusive
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and customer focused individual to join our friendly and busy Recruitment and On Boarding team within the Workforce Division. Supported by the Recruitment Team Leader, you will be responsible for undertaking ...
- 12 November 2020
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB21 5XB
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum, pro rata
We are looking for full-time experienced recruitment professionals who have a background in the public sector of this area to join our team as a Recruitment Advisor. This role will involve liaising closely with recruiting managers to provide them with support ...
- 05 November 2020
- IPC Europe - 38b Packhorse Road Gerrards Cross, SL9 8EB
As a Subway® delivery driver you are not only an important member of the team, but also the face of our brand as you deliver the customer orders in person with a smile on your face. Our freshly prepared sandwiches must be delivered on time within 40 minutes of...