5 Graduate Jobs in South East EnglandShow filters
- Full time (5)
- 22 May 2020
- Furze Platt Senior School - Maidenhead, Windsor & Maidenhead
- £15,000 to £16,200 per year
- 31.35 hours per week Term time only
Job Description: Graduate Cover Supervisor Line Manager: Senior Cover Supervisor Main Purpose of Role: To supervise classes during the short-term absence of the assigned teacher To spend time working in other support departments in the school working with and ...
- 21 May 2020
- Coburg Banks - Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4SE
- £20,000 to £25,000 per year
Life Sciences Technician Based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire Competitive Salary Excellent Benefits A high-growth global healthcare company currently has a number of 6 month contract opportunities for talented Life Sciences Technicians at their UK headquarters in ...
- 20 May 2020
- University of Brighton - Brighton
- £35,000 to £45,000 per year
- plus £6k personal development budget
This is an exciting opportunity for a Computer Science graduate to use their experience and initiative to lead an impactful commercial project with Pragmatic Web Limited to embed cyber security tools and expertise into technical solutions to enable the high ...
- 14 May 2020
- Media Analytics Ltd - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £11 per hour
The role At Global Water Intelligence (GWI) we collect a huge amount of data. Our data and analysis are used by businesses, governments and investors to inform strategic decisions on the water sector. In some cases, we can collect near-comprehensive market ...
- 11 May 2020
- Bridgewater Recruitment Group - Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 1QJ
- £20,000.00 to £23,000.00 per year
Joining this successful national distribution company as a Graduate Business Trainee, you will receive a well-rounded training experience and build your career within an established £900 million turnover group. The company you'll be joining has a proven track ...