3 Graduate Jobs in Yorkshire And The HumberShow filters
- Full time (3)
- 10 July 2020
- University of Hull - Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire
- £28,331 to £33,797 per year
Applications are invited for a Research Assistant in Energy Industrial Symbiosis to develop and deploy tools in support of energy-based industrial symbiosis, including education and training, technical support, financing and business plan development. The ...
- 06 July 2020
- Careers & Employability Service, University of Lincoln - Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
- £18,000 to £21,000 per year
Role advertised on behalf of: Card Industry Professionals Card Industry Professionals are a forward-thinking, innovative fintech company who provide card payment facilities to independent businesses throughout the UK. Having secured a number of direct ...
- 25 June 2020
- Richmondshire District Council - Richmond, North Yorkshire
- £26,999.00 to £28,785.00 per year, pro rata
Title: Planning Policy Officer Salary: Grade 9, £26,999 to £28,785 per annum Contract Type: Fixed Term (September 2021) Working Pattern: Full time Hours: 37 hours per week Job Reference: COMM DEV 07 The Council requires a Planning Policy Officer to work within...