88 Designer swyddi yn LondonDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- London (88)
- East London (12)
- North London (9)
- North West London (8)
- Central London (7)
- South West London (7)
- South East London (5)
- Enfield (3)
- Harrow (2)
- Croydon (1)
- Hounslow (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 15 October 2020
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, EC1V 2PD
- £37,638 - £44,780 Per annum
Oriel Oriel is our initiative to create a new, purpose-built centre of excellence for eye care, research and education. It is a joint venture between Moorfields Eye Hospital, University College London (UCL) and Moorfields Eye Charity. Together we propose to ...
- 23 October 2020
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust - St Helier, SM5 1AA
- £36,070 - £42,712 pa inc HCAS
This is an exciting opportunity to join Head and Neck team . We are looking for suitable candidate with excellent communication and analytical skills. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of patient care. The post-holder ...
- 28 October 2020
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, SW10 9NH
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum pro-rota plus LW with On Calls
Locum Upper limb Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Fixed term 6 months contract This post is for a vibrant and progressive Trauma/Upper Limb Locum consultant to join a well-established Orthopaedic department and deliver high quality care to the local community ...
- 29 September 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - London, London, EC2V 6DN
- £60.00 to £75.00 per hour
Mid-Sized Pharma. Fully home based, £60-£75 per hour Your new company A mid-sized Pharma are recruiting for a Contract Statistician to join one of their Late Phase teams in the UK. The business are in the midst of heavily expanding/investing into their already...
- 22 October 2020
- University College London Hospital - London, NW1 2PG
- £52,643 - £58,558 per annum inclusive
Band 8a Leadership Development Programme Manager (18 months secondment / fixed-term contract) An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Staff Development team at UCLH for an experienced manager to help lead and drive delivery of UCLH’s new Leadership and ...
- 27 October 2020
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, NW1 2FB
- £37,638 - £44,780 per annum inc. HCAS
Analyst 18 months Fixed-Term due to funding We're looking for a passionate, values-driven Analyst to support Imperial College Health Partners in delivering complex change by bringing a breadth of economic, statistical, and analytical skills. You will also ...
- 30 September 2020
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust - Enfield, EN1 3ES
- £37,638 - £44,780 per annum inclusive of HCAS
As part of the Innovation & Intelligent Automation team, we are recruiting talented intelligent automation experts to scale and accelerate the deployment of automation in the Trust and wider health and care community. You will have the opportunity to work with...
- 01 October 2020
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust - London, N18 1QX
- £50,575 - £56,490 per annum inclusive + 17.5% R&R
CLINICAL CODING AUDIT MANAGER – Band 8A (HCA Supplement and 17.5 % R&R Premium) The Trust is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and pro-active Clinical Coding Audit Manager to join its established successful Clinical Coding Department. The applicant will be...
- 07 October 2020
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust - Harrow & Ealing, HA1 3UJ
- £32,478 - £51,069 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Trust Grade Registrar doctor to join the Emergency Department at London North West University Hospitals (Northwick Park & Ealing Hospital) The successful candidate will be involved in all ...
- 05 October 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E13 8SP
- £25,676 - £27,941 per annum inclusive HCA
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a band 4 bed manager for the North Central East London CAMHS collaborative. It is a substantive position working within a service supporting the admission of 12 -18 year olds to a tier 4 CAMHS inpatient service. Five of ...