336 Security swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (336)
- North West England (90)
- South East England (41)
- London (38)
- East Midlands (34)
- West Midlands (29)
- South West England (28)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (23)
- Eastern England (20)
- Scotland (11)
- Cymru (10)
Math o gytundeb
- 05 February 2021
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - East Church, Sheerness, ME12 4AA
- £33,365 - £39,890 pa inc pro rata
Registered Counsellor – Kent Prisons BAND 6, PART-TIME 22.5 hours per week The Bradley Therapy Service provides psychological therapies and counselling to individuals experiencing mental health difficulties and emotional distress within Kent Prisons. We are ...
- 03 February 2021
- CMA Financial - Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5LD
- £11.00 to £13.00 per hour
Our client based in Reading, Berkshire are recruiting for additional support in the finance team due to an increased work load. The role of Credit Controller reports to the Financial Controller and the main responsibilities will be: What will the role involve...
- 29 January 2021
- Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust - Wolverhampton, WV10 0QP
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has opened up in the Data Security and Protection team to work with us to help improve data handling and privacy across an evolving and dynamic environment. The Trust is growing in terms of its technology and scope, covering services ...
- 12 February 2021
- East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust - Margate, CT9 4AN
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
As a Ward Manager you will have 24 hour responsibility for the standards of care in your ward and will be accountable for: Leading nursing practice within the ward. Securing and assuring the highest standards of clinical care with the support of the Matron and...
- 16 February 2021
- Pendle Borough Council - Nelson, Lancashire
- £20,092 to £21,748 per year
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised individual to join our Financial Services division which is based at the main Council Office in Nelson. Main responsibilities include: • Ensuring the prompt, secure and effective payment of creditors’ ...
- 16 February 2021
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - London, WC2N 5DU
- £800.00 per day
Our Government Sector Client is currently recruiting for a Commercial Relationship Lead, on a 7 month contract, paying £800 P/D Inside IR35. Role: Commercial Relationship Lead (G6) Contract Length: 7 months Location: Remote IR35: In scope Pay Rate to Candidate...
- 15 February 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum, pro rata
MFT CAMHs have secured a project team to ensure effective and efficient implementation of an Electronic Patient Record (PARIS) across the whole CSU, from Trafford to Salford and Manchester, from community into in-patients, and targeted teams to core teams over...
- 15 February 2021
- Milton Keynes University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Milton Keynes, MK6 5LD
- £18,005 - £19,337 Per Annum
An opportunity has arisen within the Endoscopy Unit for a Decontamination Technician. The Department is operational from 7am – 7pm over a 6 day shift system. Your typical hours will be one week of earlies and one week of lates and the successful applicant will...
- 17 February 2021
- Ogden Lyles & Fox - M30 0SP
- £22,000.00 to £27,000.00 per year
Ogden Lyles and Fox are an Established Solicitors with over 100 years of practicing.We pride ourselves on our continuing passion for the law and an honest and professional service to the highest of standards. We have a vacancy for a full time legal cashier. ...
- 23 February 2021
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Surrey, GU22 7QQ
- £300.00 per day
Our Government Client is currently recruiting for an Evaluator, for the following dates 29.03.21 to 14.05.21, remote working paying £300 P/D inside IR35. Role: Evaluator Key responsibilities of these roles will include: Evaluators will review qualitative ...