67 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (67)
- London (22)
- North West England (18)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (8)
- Eastern England (6)
- South West England (4)
- East Midlands (2)
- North East England (2)
- South East England (2)
- Scotland (1)
- Wales (1)
- 28 July 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 8HD
You will provide support and input into the management of the Northern Care Alliance NHS Group’s estate minor and major capital development and delivery programme. You will also support the Capital Development team and Group Associate Director of Capital ...
- 17 July 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £75,914 - £87,754 per annum
Senior Manager, PSS CQUIN Programme, Head of PSS CQUIN Implementation. Job purpose: Effective delivery of PSS Commissioning for Quality and Innovation (CQUIN) scheme, coordinating implementation, evaluating impact, working with Programmes of Care and others, ...
- 09 July 2020
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 01 Freeman Hospital, NE7 7DN
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
We are looking for an innovative individual to provide an integral role in the design, delivery and evaluation of leadership apprenticeships within the Trust, working both independently and across collaborative partnerships. Key post holder responsibilities ...
- 05 August 2020
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Basingstoke, RG24 9NA
- £75,914 - £87,754 pa (subject to banding)
In October 2019, the government announced its Health Infrastructure Plan, a long-term, rolling five-year programme of investment in health infrastructure, including capital to build new hospitals, modernise primary care estate, invest in new diagnostics and ...
- 04 August 2020
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SW2 5PT
- £28,691 - £35,207 per annum inc hcas (pro rata)
Applications are invited for a GCP Quality Assurance Officer to work in the busy Clinical Research and Development Directorate. In this new role, the appointee will support the GCP Compliance Team in ensuring high quality research standards for ensuring ...
- 07 August 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LUTON, LU1 2PJ
- £79,860 - £107,668 pa
We seek a consultant to lead an innovative Multidisciplinary Clinical Team working with a non-CPA patient group within Luton's community mental health service. The post-holder will work closely with primary care colleagues in developing and implementing care ...
- 09 July 2020
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Elland, West Yorkshire, HX5 9JP
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
IM&T Clinical Facilitator AfC Pay Band 5, permanent 37.5 hours 1 x post An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SystmOne Trainer to join the Education, Training and Development (ETD) team within The Health Informatics Service, delivering training and digital ...
- 27 July 2020
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Huddersfield/Halifax, HX3 0PW
- £24,907 to £30,615 per annum, pro rata
Final Year Student Nurse Qualifying anytime in 2020 Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust are actively recruiting students who are in their final year due to qualify in 2020. We are looking for compassionate, highly motivated, newly qualified nurses to join ...
- 23 July 2020
- st georges nhs trust - London, SW17 0QT
- £22,478 to £23,810 pa inc
Background South West London Pathology is an award winning pathology partnership between three leading Hospital Trusts – St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust – ...
- 06 August 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £31,217 - £49,086 50% on-call supplement
Applications are invited for Clinical Fellows in Acute Medicine. This post is at Homerton University Hospital, based in Hackney, East London; an exciting and challenging place with a diverse and richly multicultural population. Homerton University hospital is ...