24 Design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (24)
- Eastern England (6)
- North West England (6)
- London (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- South East England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- Northern Ireland (1)
- 29 November 2019
- Homebase Rooms LTD trading as Bathstore - Harlow, Essex, CM20 2AB
- £17,500 to £37,500 per year
Bathstore is a much loved brand and has recently been acquired by Homebase. This opportunity has helped us to continue to see Bathstore on the high street, with some really great plans for the future. Bathstore are currently looking for experienced Design ...
- 11 November 2019
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottingham, NG5 1PB
- £17,652-£19,020 per annum pro rata
We required proactive and hardworking staff to work as part of a team within Cleaning Services on the City Campus. The role involves cleaning both clinical and non-clinical areas providing and maintaining the highest standard of service to patients, visitors ...
- 20 November 2019
- eTeach UK Limited - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 1LU
- Grade 2 (£18,065 pro rata)
Primary First Aider and Administrative Assistant with DSL Repsonsibility 25 hours per week, term time only plus one week 10.30am - 4.30pm Grade 2 £18,065 FTE (£10,543 actual) Start date as soon as possible Hope Hamilton CE Primary School is a 'good' school and...
- 02 December 2019
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Huddersfield/Halifax, HX3 0PW
- £24,214 to £30,112 per annum, pro rata
Final Year Student Nurse Qualifying anytime in 2020 Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust are actively recruiting students who are in their final year due to qualify in 2020. We are looking for compassionate, highly motivated, newly qualified nurses to join ...
- 02 December 2019
- Elap Engineering Limited - Accrington, Lancashire
No agencies please Elap has been established for over 40 years and is one of the UK’s largest Premier Motability Partners, based in Accrington. As a leading brand of mobility access, we specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of mobility ...
- 18 November 2019
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 8HD
- £21,089 - £23,761 pro rata
Salford Royal is a ground breaking Teaching Trust and is consistently rated as one of the best places to work in the NHS. The Trust has twice been rated Outstanding by the CQC and is one of the first integrated providers of hospital, community and primary care...
- 15 November 2019
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust - Brighton, BN2 5BE
- £24,214 to £30,112 per annum (pro rata)
We have a vacancy for a Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioners within the Level 5 Theatres at the Royal Sussex County Hospital who have a passion for providing high quality care. The Department is situated in Brighton consists of 9 Theatres spread...
Band 7 Teenage Cancer Trust CNS (Outreach) | Barking Havering and Redbridge Univ Hospitals NHS Trust
- 14 November 2019
- Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Romford, RM7 0AG
- £16,925 to £19,406 Per Annum Inclusive (15 Hours Per Week)
Barking Havering Redbridge University Hospital Trust (BHRUT) is looking for a dynamic nurse to support, Teenagers and Young Adults (TYA) with cancer liaising with University College London Hospital (UCLH) for patients who are having treatment at BHRUT or are ...
- 18 November 2019
- Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust - Colchester/Ipswich, CO4 5JL
- Starting salary from £61,777 per annum pro rata
This is an exciting time to join the ESNEFT Finance Team. It is a period of significant change, strategically and operationally, which provides ambitious finance professionals the opportunity for exposure to a wide range of issues. The Trust is moving to a ...
- 28 November 2019
- Talent Finder - YO26
- £24,000 per year
POSITION: Accounts Clerk SALARY: Up to £24k (pro-rata) dependent on experience BENEFITS: Pension scheme HOURS: Part time, 20 hours/week LOCATION: Kirk Hammerton, York DESCRIPTION: Our client is a specialist engineering company with 20 years experience of ...