16 Designer jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (16)
- Eastern England (3)
- London (3)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- South East England (2)
- North West England (1)
- Scotland (1)
- South West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 20 February 2021
- BBC - Singapore
The Designer will develop and deliver content, ensuring that it achieves the highest creative and editorial standards with adherence to BBC guidelines. Working in collaboration with marketing or editorial colleagues across platforms and languages. To produce ...
- 17 February 2021
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SM2 5PT
- £28,691 - £35,207 per annum inclusive pro rata
Applications are invited for a GCP Quality Assurance Officer to work in the busy Clinical Research and Development Directorate. In this new role, the appointee will support the GCP Compliance Team in ensuring high quality research standards for ensuring ...
- 16 February 2021
- Leeds Beckett Students' Union - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £24,269 per year, pro rata
Are you knowledgeable on the financial requirements of a registered charity? Experienced using Xero or other similar software accounting packages? Able to establish strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders? If you said yes, then you...
- 15 February 2021
- West Dunbartonshire Council - Dumbarton, G82 1NJ
- £36,516.00 to £39,928.00 per year
Job Description This is a part time post and the salary will be pro rata to the number of hours worked. We currently have a vacancy for a part-time Internal Auditor within the Audit and Fraud team. As part of the team, the Internal Auditor will provide ...
- 19 February 2021
- East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust - Ashford, TN24 0LZ
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata per annum
Are you a highly motivated person who would like to join the team in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at The William Harvey Hospital in Ashford assisting the team to maintain a clean and tidy environment and ensuring that the nurseries are stocked to enable ...
- 18 February 2021
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £30,401 to £37,267 pro-rata per annum
SENIOR THEATRE PERIOPERATIVE PRACTITIONER OPERATING DEPARTMENT Women' s Theatres Band 6, Senior Scrub Practitioners - Nurses and ODP’s We currently have opportunities for Band 6 Senior Scrub Nurses and ODP’s to join our caring and dynamic team. You enjoy ...
- 25 February 2021
- Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust - Wigan, WN1 2NN
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum, pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic and caringqualified Nurse Associateto join the nursing team on Ince Ward at Royal Albert Edward Infirmary. Candidates should be Registered Nursing Associate on the NMC Register with a Foundation Degree and ...
- 26 February 2021
- Voyage Care - Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 4PU
- £8.20 to £8.72 per hour
Voyage provides a range of care and support solutions for people with a variety of specialist needs. We are looking to recruit a Domestic to join our team. Benefits: Life assurance, Access to Childcare vouchers, Flexible working times, Paid training, Fully ...
- 16 February 2021
- Glazing Vision Ltd - Diss, Norfolk
- £11 to £12.82 per hour
- company pension
Sales Ledger and Assistant Purchase Ledger Clerk (part-time) Reports to: Financial Director The role: To maintain the sales ledger function, assisting the purchase ledger clerk where required ad entering timesheets. Responsibilities Glazing Vision Ltd Sales ...
- 23 February 2021
- North Bristol NHS - Bristol, BS10 5NB
- B8a - B8b (subject to banding and experience)
Finance Business Partner - Projects About Us North Bristol NHS Trust Our large and modern hospital has just under 1,000 beds and employs more than 8,000 staff. Each year we see almost 100,000 A&E attendances , perform close to 40,000 operations and conduct ...