8 Admin Jobs in South West EnglandShow filters
- 24 June 2021
- The Great Western Hospitals NHS FT - Swindon, SN3 6BB
- £82,096 - £110,683 Per annum
The Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Locum Consultant Medical Oncologist 6 PA Post Fixed term for 6/12 months This role is within the department of Medical Oncology, the appointed candidate will join an existing team of 7 senior medical staff ...
- 23 June 2021
- University of Exeter - Exeter, Devon
- The starting salary will be from £19,217, (pro rata), on Grade C, depending on qualifications and experience.
Marketing, Recruitment, Communications & Global This part-time post, (0.5 FTE) is available from 12th July 2021 on a fixed term basis until May 2022. Summary of the role/position We are seeking to appoint highly organised, experienced administrators to join a ...
- 22 June 2021
- City Cruises - Poole, Dorset
City Cruises UK is part of the City Experiences division of the Hornblower Group, a global leader in world-class experiences and transportation services. We operate public dining and sightseeing cruises as well as private charters for corporate events, ...
- 19 June 2021
- Regus Group Services - Bristol, BS32 4AQ
- £9 to £19 per hour
Regus is part of the International Workplace Group (IWG) that provides places to work for everyone, worldwide. We have built an unparalleled network of office, co-working and meeting spaces for companies to use in every city in the world. It's an ...
- 17 June 2021
- The Federation of Boskenwyn & Germoe Schools - TR13 0NG
- Grade E £9.30 per hour
The federation of Boskenwyn and Germoe Schools are looking for a School Secretary to join our dedicated and passionate team in September 2021. The successful applicant will be based at Boskenwyn School for 28 hours a week. They will have the opportunity to ...
- 16 June 2021
- University of Exeter - Penryn, Cornwall
- £19,217 per year, pro rata
Education and Student Support One part-time (20.4 hours per week) post is available immediately on a fixed term 12 month contract at our Penryn Campus. About the role We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Education Support Assistant to join our ...
- 11 June 2021
- Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust - Truro, TR1 3LJ
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa pro rata
An opportunity has arisen for a Healthcare Assistant to join our friendly and enthusiastic team. The Eye unit is situated on the ground floor of the tower block, providing high quality services to patients in all clinical ophthalmic areas. To include ...
- 11 June 2021
- Soil Association - Bristol
- £20,444 per year, pro rata
- £20,444 pro rata (£12,267 actual per annum)
12 month fixed-term contract About our organisation Soil Association Certification is the UK's largest organic certification body, responsible for certifying over 70% of all organic products sold in the country. We certify organic food and farming, organic ...