6 Admin Jobs in Leicestershire
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 16 October 2021
- Blaby District Council - LE19 2EP
- £18,933 to £19,698 per year
Administrator (Health, Leisure & Tourism Services) Scale 2 £18,933 - £19,698 per annum 37 hours a week Permanent Are you looking for an administration job with a difference? If you have fantastic personal skills, an interest in Health, Leisure & Tourism and ...
- 14 October 2021
- G4S - Leicester, Leicestershire
- £28,000 to £32,000 per year
As a leading Facilities Management company, G4S FM improves the lives of millions of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments. We support the efficient delivery of front line services in critical ...
- 11 October 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Leicester, LE2 7AJ
- £20,330 - £21,777 Per Annum (Pro Rata for Part-Time)
At HMP Leicester we provide a fully integrated healthcare service, delivering care to offenders and individuals on remand that is equivalent to that in the community We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and compassionate individual to join our ...
- 07 October 2021
- Service Care Solutions - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 4PW
- £9.13 to £9.50 per hour
Calling all Porters in the Leicester area, are you looking for a new role within one of our Leicester services. Do you have previous Porter experience and want to help the NHS out with the winter pressures? Rate: £9.13-£9.50 PAYE Per hour Weeks: Over the ...
- 07 October 2021
- Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council - Hinckley, Leicestershire
- £20,092 to £23,080 per year, pro rata
- Grade 4, £20,092 up to £23,080 per annum pro rata
Senior Administration Officer - Planning Grade 4, £20,092 up to £23,080 per annum pro rata 37 hours per week on a permanent contract An opportunity has arisen to recruit a Senior Administration Officer within the Planning Team. Your role will be to provide ...
- 05 October 2021
- Homefield College - LE12
- £18,617 per year, pro rata
Start Date: ASAP Contract: 37 hours per week 38 weeks per year (Fixed Term until July 2022) Salary: £18,617 per annum pro rata Job Expires: Rolling vacancy until potion is filled Homefield college are seeking to recruit a confident individual to co-ordinate ...