7 Other/General Jobs in Yorkshire And The Humber
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 16 May 2022
- Skipton Building Society - Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1AP
- £47,810 per year
Job Introduction Are you a proven Marketing Leaderthat has a background in leading a team to deliver successful marketingcampaigns? If the answer’s yes, we’d love to hear from you. Our Marketing teamis looking for someone to manage a team of marketing and ...
- 12 May 2022
- Hull City Council - HU13JW
- £19,650 to £20,444 per year
The Passenger Transport Team is looking to recruit a Planning and Performance Officer. You will contribute to planning a safe, high quality, efficient, value for money Passenger Transport Service for Children's Young People and Family Services and Adult Day ...
- 09 May 2022
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Huddersfield, HD3 3EA
- £18,870 - £19,918 per annum pro rata
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of an effective, high quality recruitment service within the Trust. You will be responsible for compliance with recruitment protocols to ensure recruitment complies with best practice in regard to ...
- 06 May 2022
- Yorkshire Mesmac - West Yorkshire, Yorkshire And The Humber
- £25,419 per year, pro rata
- There is a 5% workplace pension and membership of Paycare additions
Community Development Worker- Men in Health, Leeds or Bradford office base An opportunity has opened at Yorkshire MESMAC to be involved in a new, exciting partnership project, focused on improving mental health & wellbeing for men working in the West Yorkshire...
- 06 May 2022
- Hull City Council - HU1 3HR
- £19,650 to £25,927 per year
Would you like the opportunity to help people travel safely and easily by all modes of transport across Hull? Are you seeking a new challenge in highway engineering whilst also progressing your career? Hull City Council is currently undergoing major ...
- 05 May 2022
- York St John University - York, North Yorkshire
- £19,623 to £20,599 per year
Full Time, Fixed Term Location: York Salary is £19,623 to £20,599 per annum This role is open to 2022 York St John Graduates only The role This role sits within the Employer Engagement and Student Opportunities Team and within the wider Student Success and ...
- 05 May 2022
- Calderdale Council - Halifax, West Yorkshire
- £36,371 to £39,571 per year
This is a fantastic opportunity for the postholder to support in readiness for the implementation of social care reforms and review the current policy and procedures. The Policy and Procedure Officer will act as an essential link and coordinator with a ...