7 Accounting & Finance Jobs in BedfordshireShow filters
- 13 June 2021
- The Shared Learning Trust - LU4 0NE
- £70,000 per year, pro rata
- Circa £70k depending on experience and previous success 35 days holiday
Finance Director The Shared Learning Trust is a successful multi-academy trust in Luton and Central Bedfordshire. We currently comprise five academies and have plans to grow and add further academies to our educational family. We are seeking to recruit an ...
- 11 June 2021
- Maid2Clean - Stewartby, MK43 9LG
- £10 to £12 per hour
Our customer is seeking a reliable and trustworthy home cleaner who works with their own initiative to help with general cleaning duties and some ironing. Starting pay is £10 per hour and all cleaning supplies will be provided on site. Once checked by us ...
- 10 June 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - BEDFORD, MK42 7PN
- £10,000 per clinical session per annum
Are you a GP looking for an opportunity to shape the future whilst working within a salaried role? We are looking for talented and committed GPs to work with our team at Leighton Road Surgery, Leighton Buzzard Salaried GP Salary: £10,000 per clinical session ...
- 09 June 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LUTON, LU1 2PJ
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
Senior Mental Health Worker WTE 0.8 We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior CAMHS Practitioner to join our thriving Emotional & Behavioural Team (EBT) within Luton Specialist CAMHS. Our team is inclusive as well as diverse, and we consciously think about the...
- 09 June 2021
- Stonegate Pub Company - Home working with regular travel to our Solihu, LU1 3LS
Reporting and Planning Analyst Stonegate Group are growing our internal financial reporting capability and we’re looking for a Reporting and Planning analyst to join us as internal reporting consultants – the “go to” team for financial reporting and analysis. ...
- 19 May 2021
- Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Bedford, MK42 9DJ
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum, pro-rata
Applicants are invited to join a team undertaking a range of tasks ensuring the accurate coding of patient pathways including appointments, diagnoses, treatments and operative procedures. The post holder will be required to work strictly within the Government’...
- 17 May 2021
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Luton, LU4 0FB
- £24,907 - £30,615 £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
Would you like to work in a caring friendly environment and make a difference to people’s lives? Are you a registered Mental Health Nurse looking for a change? If so we have a fantastic opportunity for you. We are looking for motivated and dynamic Registered ...