About Reed Wellbeing:
We can offer you the perfect opportunity!
Reed Wellbeing is an innovative and upcoming organisation rapidly advancing to become the market leaders in the delivery of unique public health programmes. As a result of our success we have been selected as one of only four national providers of the flagship NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme (NDPP).
We are looking for passionate and like-minded individuals, to join our existing dynamic and expertly trained team, to deliver our world class evidence-based health and wellbeing behavioural lifestyle interventions.
To find out further information on Reed Wellbeing and the services we offer, please visit https://www.reedwellbeing.com/
Please note this is a Self-Employed role, providing Face to Face delivery on our programme in Norfolk & Waveney. (£50 per 1.5 hour session & 15 minutes admin time)
Reed Wellbeing Master Trainers will provide you with comprehensive, market leading training into the theory and application of our behaviour change based diabetes prevention programme and other interventions, along with a thorough overview of service delivery and associated process requirements.
- Deliver Reed Wellbeing's individual assessments and our group-based diabetes prevention programme in a professional, engaging and motivational style, in accordance with our curriculum, resources and quality
- Tailor and adapt delivery approach to maximise participant engagement, learning and
- Actively promote the programme within the community in line with national and local
- Assist line management to co-ordinate and plan your service delivery
- Support and monitor participant progression through the programme, accurately capturing relevant data, quality assuring delivery and fulfilling Commissioner reporting
- Proactively contribute ideas to support service
Skills and Requirements:
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification relating to Health & Social Care/Physiotherpy/Psychology/Diatetics/Education/Nutrition/Fitness
- Passion for health and wellbeing with an enthusiastic and genuine approach to helping participants improve their
- Engaging and empathetic communication
- Ability to coach individuals and groups to identify solutions and develop knowledge and skills to support behavioural
- Well organised and strong team
- Willingness to be flexible in respect of working hours (including evenings and weekends)
- Willingness and ability to undertake initial training and CPD as required
- Fluency in community languages is desirable.
- Willingness to travel and access to own vehicle
Disability Confident Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident