Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we provide significant opportunities for career progress, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
Our client has become one of the world’s largest Healthcare providers and has had a long-standing operational relationship with Wincanton spanning over 25 years. An opportunity has now arisen to appoint a full time Contract Administrator within our Johnson & Johnson Vision (AMO) contract based in Corby.
Salary £24.000-£24.749 per annum
This role will be required to work 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. You will receive 25 days holiday per year.
How will you contribute?
- Manage daily documentation control and general clerical duties.
- Customer returns processing within both Wincanton’s WMS & customers SAP systems.
- CHEP Pallet control processing.
- Booking in of deliveries with key customer accounts.
- Allocation of picking activities.
- Respond to and actively resolve customer queries / requests within acceptable timeframes.
- Provide statistical data to the management team.
- Provide warehouse support as and when required.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to achieve contractual service levels and build strong working relationships.
- Provided support and cover for the Contract Team Leader
What will you bring?
- Possess excellent administration skills, with good attention to detail and accuracy
- Be happy to work as an integral part of a small yet busy department
- You will be a strong communicator
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- Good MS Word, Excel & Outlook skills
- Knowledge of both SAP & Manhattan WMS preferred.
- Demonstrate an understanding of document control systems.
What do we offer?
We really value our people and offer a friendly, safety-first working environment and a competitive salary along with other benefits including company pension scheme, private healthcare, 25 days hols + bank hols with the option to buy more, share incentive plan, cycle to work scheme, employee benefits online discount platform, onsite parking + much more
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we also provide significant opportunities for career development and progression, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident