IT Field Service Technician
An exciting position has become available for a full-time IT Field Service Technician covering West Yorkshire and surrounding areas. The position will be home based and will involve some weekend work in order to meet client demands.
The successful candidate will earn up to £25,000 depending on experience.
Hours of Work
You will work 75 hours per fortnight, Monday to Saturday week one and Tuesday to Friday week two. Alternate Sundays on-call on a paid overtime basis.
Exact working hours will be flexible in order to meet customer demands however start time is no later than 08:00 daily unless otherwise arranged. One hour unpaid lunch break per day. Possible additional overtime working by prior arrangement in order to satisfy customer needs.
Are you the right person for the job?
If you have the following, then the answer is yes!
• The nature of the position demands a self-motivated, determined and meticulous approach.
• You will be a team player with the ability to work on your own initiative.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
What will your role as an IT Field Service Technician look like?
• Attending client sites to provide retail systems fault diagnosis and rectification services in a timely and professional manner.
• Attending sites to provide systems installation and network troubleshooting services.
• Maintaining consistently appropriate high standards of conduct whilst on client’s premises.
• Accurate and timely completion and submission of worksheets, timesheets and expenses.
• Maintaining van stock records and communicating any inaccuracies immediately.
• Maintaining clear and concise business communications, both verbal and written.
• Complying with company health and safety standards at all times.
Established for over 17 years. Our client provide end-to-end store systems support for retailers with multiple sites throughout the UK and beyond.
What can you expect in return?
• Company Van, Optional private health care scheme after a six-month qualification period.
• Life insurance and Workplace pension scheme subject to meeting enrolment criteria.
• Four weeks holiday (+bank holidays) in a complete holiday year (January to December).
• Training is provided.
What’s next? It’s easy! Click “APPLY” now! We can’t wait to hear from you!