Doing Amazing Things Together
We have a new vacancy for a Payroll Administrator, as part of our Head Office team in Thame. This is a full time contract until the end of August 2022 & the role will be office based with an option of some home working after completion of training.
(Please note we will be looking for someone who is able tot start in early January.)
To work as part of the Payroll team to provide effective payroll support to staff in the divisions, other departments and external customers. To populate information, key data onto the Payroll system accurately within set timescales and deadlines.
You will be responsible for all the inputting and processing for a section of the total monthly payroll, to include sickness absence, employee changes to include hours, roles etc. Checking and processing employee expense claims forms.
Affinity Trust is a charity organisation supporting people with learning disabilities to live in their own home and be part of their community.
Why Join Us?
Because the people we support are at the heart of everything we do, we truly value our incredible staff & are committed to ensure they are fully supported.
An Amazing Place to work
- This is the best job - You will not find a more interesting and rewarding job, you will be making a genuine difference to someone's life
- Our values drive everything we do
- You will get the opportunity to work with some great colleagues and work as “one team”
- 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), which we increase the longer you are with us.
- All work and no play is not fun, so enjoy discounts in your favourite shops, restaurants, travel and great days out with your Blue Light Card that we will provide you
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
Development & Your Career
- You will get a great Induction to your new team along with ongoing training opportunities
- E-learning webinars
- Loads of career progression opportunities
We Value you
- You are so important to us & we want you to really feel like part of the team - from day 1 you’ll have supportive management & a Buddy who will show you the ropes. You’ll also have full access to our online wellbeing centre
- We recognise our amazing staff in our 6 monthly Affinity Star Awards
- We hope you stay part of Affinity Trust & we celebrate that with Long Service Awards
- Your wellbeing & happiness will always be a priority, so you can access an excellent wellbeing programme, plus resources and a wellbeing champions network
- If all the above wasn’t enough you will receive ‘Thank You’ gift vouchers, be part of regular engagement surveys, attend regular forum meetings and can contribute to the staff newsletter, and to hear about the amazing work of your colleagues and the achievements of the people we support
Everyone is welcome
- We enjoy a diverse workforce and welcome applications from everyone
- We’re committed to being Disability Confident and we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy
- As part of our commitment, we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Recruitment Team on 01844 267800 and we’ll get back to you
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident