Job Title and Grade:RegisteredNurse (Band 5)
Location/Trust:Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
Pay Rates:Days:£20 Saturdays/Nights: £25 Sunday/Bank Hols: £30
Would you like to be part of a team at a Trust rated "Good" in a recent CQC report? Be part of a team that is rich on developing Nursing and Midwifery practices and delivering excellent patient care? If you feel you could add value to the role and have the suitable skills, we would love to hear from you.
We have flexible Bank shifts and long-term placement opportunities available for Band 5 Registered Nurses available at Royal Berkshire Hospital.
We have some exciting opportunities for Band 5 Registered Nurses across our trust. In this role you will be responsible for undertaking and recoding a comprehensive nursing assessment and planning, whilst delivering and evaluating high standards of care to a diverse group of patients.
- Have a minimum of 6 months paid experience at Band 5 level general nursing in a hospital environment within the last 2 years
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices
- Undertake nursing assessment and evaluation to enable development of appropriate plans of care based on the needs of the individual
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients
- Ensure safe administration of drugs in accordance with NMC and CHS policies
- Ensure accurate records are kept in accordance with CHS policy and NMC guidelines
- Carry out nursing procedures and techniques in accordance with agreed policies and standards
- Undertake regular mandatory training
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates- work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of shifts at your Trust– Access to shifts before they are available to agency
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle– Take control of when you want to work
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Book and manage your shifts on the go– Access shifts anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days –Call us anytime on 03332 407 552
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts do not have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades, and specialities, saving the NHS over£70 millioneach year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible shifts and long-term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals,call 0333 0143692 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon.