- £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
This Security Analyst role is key to helping Compass UK&I maintain its secure, and complaint posture. Ensuring D&T change is compliant to PCI DSS, GDPR and prevailing Security standards. Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual assessments & audits to maintain compliancy standards.
The Security Analyst will also support members of the Security team in Policy, procedure and standard review, risk management activities, Key IT Control tracking and management reporting, incident response and vendor management.
- Investigate anomalies, produce written reports.
- Document and report on status of Key IT Control Implementation.
- Perform periodic checks on PCI BAU activities to ensure Compass remain compliant.
- Support in assessing 3rd party vendors for adherence to standards.
- Develop routine reports in accordance with GRC metrics.
- Manage Separation of Duties.
- Monitor Support Works tickets assigned to the security team escalate them where necessary.
- Support risk assessments and methodology implementation.
- Other security-related projects that may be assigned according to skills
- Experience of job ticket management systems.
- Experience with working with IAM systems.
- Assist in performing Third Party Risk Assessments for new and existing vendor tools, on premise implementations, and third parties with access to the environment or who could impact Compass security posture.
- Investigates incidents and events that include potential GDPR and other data breaches, data leakage, brand reputational risks, malware propagation, system compromises etc.
- Experience of SAP SoD.
- Assist in developing and maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Experience in access control methodologies.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the enterprise wide IS Security Awareness Program which includes phishing simulations, computer-based training, proactive communications on latest threats, workshops and newsletters.
- Use of Microsoft Office products
- Assist in developing enterprise and functional team specific presentations to promote a security mindset
- Knowledge of PCI DSS, GDPR and applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Strong documentation and communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Methodical mindset
Training, support and development opportunities will be provided to help build out a world-class security team within Compass UK&I.