Kickstart - Clerical Assistant
31 December 2021
31 January 2022
EBBW VALE, NP238AN
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
Elite Supported employment Agency Ltd
• Provide cover for all reception duties including answering the telephone; transferring calls, taking messages; greeting visitors appropriately; providing refreshments; sorting incoming / outgoing post; sending and receiving emails.
• Maintain office systems including filing participant files and general office records.
• Assist with the set-up of Personnel files and corresponding paperwork.
• Data input into in-house databases.
• Opening up / closing down of office.
• Issue evaluation / statistical data.
• Maintain an inventory of equipment and stationery.
• Sourcing best value products for the office.
• In-house room booking.
• In collaboration with the Project Administrators and Employment Advisors, provide a printing and reprographics service as required, for business purposes.
• To ensure agency compliance with GDPR and respect the confidentiality of participant information.
• To ensure that office systems utilised fully meet the needs of the organisation.
Computer Literacy skills – Windows, Microsoft Office Applications
Proven written and oral communication skills.
Good self-organisation, planning, self-motivation and time management.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Ability to work to deadlines.
A good general education
Prepared to work as a team member.
Attention to detail
Flexible over 5 days. Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5.30.
National Minimum Wage
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
Initial job start set up and induction to employer and young person.
1:1 Monthly Review (minimum).
Job coaching and targeted in work support.
Benefits advice and financial planning.
Delivery of identified accredited and non-accredited training.
An accreditation in ‘Promoting Safe Practice during Covid-19 and other Infectious
Completion of Access to Work applications.
Provision of employability skills.
Provision of a CV.
Guided job searching and applications.
Signposting and redeployment opportunities.
Advice and approval to gain Disability Confident status.
In addition to the above all employees recruited under the Kickstart Scheme will be allocated an experienced staff member to mentor them whilst they are undertaking the role.
Apply for this job