Kickstart - Social Media Assistant
05 January 2022
31 January 2022
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
Sharp Brains Limited
About Us: We are an emerging IT services and resource provider offering services to our clients in the UK as well as outside the UK. We provide a responsive helpdesk, proactively monitor and maintain our clients' networks, devices and cloud services. We offer premium web and app development and readymade solutions to a variety of clients. One key aspect of the business is recruitment services and your primary focus would be to promote this side of the business.
Can you build and engage audience using online social media platforms?
In your role as Social Media Manager, you’ll be tasked with growing and engaging our network using the most relevant social platforms. (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other communities such WhatsApp groups)
You’ll be starting from almost scratch, so you’ll have the freedom to develop and roll out your own strategy, and build the brand from the ground up. You will initiate paid advertisements, focus on organic growth of audience by engaging them through various techniques. The role needs creative abilities to design and create posts, stories, videos and more, Social media analytics and reporting; and a sense of humour. The role will also include content calendaring, coordination and organisation.
You’ll be working directly with the founder, CEO and head of sales, Meesam Raza, an experienced consultant and researcher. You may have the opportunity to progress, with salary increases and promotion opportunities to head of social media for our family of brands/apps, head of marketing, head of content etc.
The role offers flexible working, primarily homeworking, however occasional travel to Slough office (268 Bath Road, SL1 4DX) and to customer premises may be required
• You should have strong written communication skills, capable to produce contents, engage and respond to the audience
• You should be able to take responsibility for managing your own time in an effective and responsible manner
• You must be familiar with using social media and online portals. Experience in Microsoft Office and poster designing tools is desirable or at least you are willing to be trained
Experience: in managing social media accounts, groups, pages and acting as admin advantageous
Qualification: GCSE or higher
Monday to Friday, between 9:00am and 3:00pm (with an hour for lunch)
National Minimum Wages
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
You will benefit from several trainings, portals, forums, processes & policies during this role which will help you understanding the role to work in any digital environment. It will enhance your social media management and business development skills as well as introduce you to a wide range of software applications and IT technologies. You should be able to work as a social media manager, marketing manager, communities manager, or other similar roles at the end of this placement.
We will offer you:
• IT Tools for the duration of this job
• Access to our HR Portal
• Attendance, Holidays/Leave Management
• Access to company’s business development portals/forums
• GDPR/Data Protection Training
• Display Screen Equipment Training
• Access to our Ani-bribery, Quality and Equality trainings/policies
• Training of Web/App development technologies
• Mentoring of Web Development/Amazon Web Services
• Business development skills, including content writing, poster design, presentation, proposal / quotation writing.
Apply for this job