Asset Database Manager
We are One Housing and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs.
Our Property Services team is knowledgeable, skilled, friendly and we love what we do. We are passionate about the high quality of service we provide.
We offer our colleagues a friendly, collaborative workplace and the chance to build a rewarding career with a not-for-profit organisation that is proud to make a genuine difference to people’s lives, each and every day.
Join our Property Services team as a Asset Database Manager.
Housing sits at the heart of our organisation. We believe that everyone deserves a safe, secure, affordable home. Our Property Services team is crucial in helping us deliver on this vision.
The team works on the provision and maintenance of our large portfolio of properties. This demands strong organisational skills and the ability to work collaboratively with customers, other teams and external service providers.
We’re an organisation with strong values. We keep our promises; we do a great job; we value diversity; we work together; and we look for ways to improve. These are what make us such a great team, working together as one to achieve our vision.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of Asset Database Manager in London on an 6 month fixed term contract. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and effective management of the property database, systems and data used within asset management.
- Managing the relationship with the software provider, co-ordinating software/application upgrades and maximising the use of mobile technology
- Supporting the procurement and implementation of a new asset management system
- Delivering accurate short, medium and long-term asset management data to inform strategic business planning and the asset management strategy
- Timely production of investment requirements based on maintaining accurate data to build programmes of work and budgets forecasts
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Working across teams and departments to ensure that all compliance data and systems align
- Maintaining high standards of accuracy by instigating quality assurance checks on data, conducting gap analysis, and identifying barriers
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and is friendly and positive. The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of managing complex databases, providing support and training to users
- Experience of implementing software updates in conjunction with IT
- Experience of using Keystone Asset Management systems (or other asset management systems)
- Ability to building effective links with other related departments on a range of data issues
- Ability and experience of providing accurate KPI’s and data analysis reports in a user-friendly format
- Good level of IT skills and literacy
- Highly effective communicator, both oral and written
- Experience of Project Management of planned works from inception to completion
- Advance Excel skills, SQL/access database and MS office suite
Our Life@One benefits offer you an array of perks designed with your wellbeing in mind.
- Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum
- Duration: 6 month fixed term contract
- Your holidays are important to us. Take up to 28 days annual leave plus bank
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme, open to all colleagues
- Looking forward to your big bucket list trip? You can buy or sell up to five days annual leave each
- Get paid to do good. We offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our
- Well done! With our colleague recognition programme you will know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- Learning never One Academy, our innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- We’re here for you. Our employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family 24/7.
- Stay book-smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Experience new things. We offer you a career break after 3 years’ continuous service.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone.
Apply today for a fulfilling career in our Property Services team.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident