Kickstart - Trainee HR Advisor
09 November 2021
17 February 2022
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
This role is 25 hours per week.
successful candidates will be working from home
We are seeking a Trainee HR Advisor to support a company currently going through an exciting period of growth and change.
A trainee role that will incorporate all HR administration, employee relations, new starters, recruitment, on boarding and various HR projects.
• Responsible for co-ordinating written communications
• Assist in creation and upload of internal communication sites
• Support day to day operational management, including responding to employee queries
• Supporting with preparation of company-wide communications & presentations
• Support in review of templates for HR specific documentation
• Work on ad-hoc projects within Human Resources
• Maintain strong relationships between wider team and Business
• Acquire the required knowledge and skills, quality work experience and mentorship on being a HR Assistant
• Support to look for long-term work, including career advice and setting goals
• Support with CV and interview preparations
• Support for the participant with basic skills, such as attendance, timekeeping and teamwork.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Applicants must be 16 to 24 year olds and on Universal Credit.
• Successful Applicants are required to have working laptop or desktop
• Good internet connection as the job involves remote working.
• Very Proactive and Attention to Detail
• Able to work on own initiative
• Team player
• The successful candidate must be fully proficient in MS Office
• Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
• Be well organised and able to work under pressure, maintain excellent attention to detail and meet strict deadlines
• Inquisitive nature who enjoys problem solving
• Be a quick learner and have a methodical and flexible
• Degree or Grade 4/C GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2 in English Language or over
• Any training/Qualification in Human Resource management
• CIPD or equivalent HR qualification desirable
• An understanding of HR best practice.
• An awareness of employment law issues
• Previous experience working in HR experience
• Proficient reporting and analytics skills
Tuesday-8am to 2pm Wednesday-8am to 3pm Friday-8am to 2pm Saturday10am to 4pm
National Minimum Wage
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
1. Training/coaching on the HR competences
2. Training/coaching on the Agile framework
3. Support to look for long-term work, including career advice and setting goals
4. Support with CV and interview preparations
5. Support for the participant with basic skills, such as attendance, timekeeping and teamwork.
6. Coaching on the use of collaboration tools used in corporate organisation
Apply for this job