Kickstart - Social Media Marketer
22 December 2021
15 February 2022
Home based, OX42YG
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
Sports Psychotherapy Services Ltd
Sports Psychotherapy Services specialise in delivering world class training and psychological solutions. Underpinning this, we have a flourishing Digital Academy, which delivers digitally enhanced e-learning solutions. Due to continued growth and success, we now need an experienced Digital Marketing Assistant to join our business unit in Oxfordshire.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and willing to work hard and grow with the company. The Digital Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Business Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programmes and to support with email marketing and other marketing tasks.
We would be looking for you to control and organise the day-to-day running of a variety of social media accounts,
providing content, posting and interaction through a range of social media platforms. You will be working in a small team, closely supporting the e-learning design developer in creating, editing and adding Video, Audio and Pictorial content across a range of platforms.
This is a great opportunity to grow and develop your social media marketing portfolio within a supportive and exciting company.
The role is a remote working opportunity, however occasional travel to Oxford may be required and you will report to the Business Manager. Travel costs will be re-imbursed.
• Knowledge of common social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter)
• Experience/knowledge of creating/updating websites and/or using Content Management Systems (CMS), specifically Wordpress
• Basic knowledge of PPC, SEO, SEM and/or Google Analytics
• Knowledge/experience of design software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro) or similar
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Confident ICT user across multiple platforms
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Enthusiastic and committed
• Fine attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Creative thinker/flair for design
• Desire to learn and develop
• Mature outlook
10am to 4pm Monday to Friday (1 hour off for lunch)
National Minimum Wage
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
You will be supported in your role and personal development by a specific online learning course provided by Get-Staffed (https://get-staffed.com/kickstart-scheme-training), specially designed to provide you with the skills and understanding to enable you to grow your capabilities in the world of work. This comprehensive training and support will be in the following areas:
• Attendance & Timekeeping
• Communication & Teamwork
• Settings Goals & Career Advice
• Interview Skills & CV Tips Creation/Improvement
This will involve online classes which you can study at your own pace. It is anticipated the study time will last no longer than 8 hours in total.
Apply for this job