An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to join our team in Watton, Norfolk. You will be managing the performance of a team, ensuring all agents are exceeding the department targets set by the customer service manager. Motivating and inspiring a team of agents to exceed customers’ expectations and delivery our promise to clients. Making our customers business better, every day.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To achieve and exceed KPIs and targets set by the customer service manager.
- Communicating with other department/offices/depot/clients to resolve customer issues.
- To work on your own and as part of a team to solve problems.
- To find solutions to problems to meet the customers’ needs.
- To keep up to date developments plans for team members and provide regular monthly coaching sessions and 121s.
- To ensure everyone has the necessary product, system and skills training and levels of competence in these areas are regularly reviewed and managed.
- To maintain all administrative and personnel records including holiday, sickness, PIPs, attendance, coaching and training records for direct reports and oversee team’s development
- To carry out disciplinary action in line with company HR procedures.
- Responsible for health and safety office requirements.
- Motivate a team of people and drive performance.
- Take customer and client calls when required.
- To complete side by side coaching sessions to ensure advisers adhere to the company customer experience program.
- To manage and report on the sickness levels within the team ensuring sickness remains within the target levels set.
- To handle escalated calls promptly and professionally ensuring the advisor concerned receives feedback and development to prevent the same issue being escalated again.
Experience, skills and attributes:
- The ability to objectively assess a given set of circumstances.
- Influencing and persuasiveness abilities to convince others of a point of view or position to gain others support.
- Open to change.
- Flexible approach to working.
- Excel knowledge
- High level of attention to detail
- Confidence in using computer packages, spreadsheets and data bases
- Good planning skills
- Proven experience working with HR policies
- Proven experience managing people
What do we offer?
We really value our people and offer a friendly, safety first working environment and a competitive salary along with other benefits including; company pension scheme, private healthcare, generous holidays, cycle to work scheme ,employee benefits online discount platform, onsite parking + much more.
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we also provide significant opportunities for career development and progression, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
Please apply by following the links and uploading your CV. We are a fast-moving organisation so we may not always wait until the closing date to review applications. As a result you should submit your CV as soon as possible!
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident