Kickstart - Content Writer
23 November 2021
17 December 2021
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
Trawely is a Health Tech marketplace disrupting the medical tourism industry with AI. We are creating one of the first virtual AI assistant in the healthcare space using innovative technology that will assist customers with their every healthcare need. We have partnerships in 10 countries and counting and have been featured on CNBC US.
This role is fully remote and doesn’t require any physical presence throught out it’s duration. The job responsibilities include:
• Researching on topics relevant to our space and identifying topics to generate content on
• Researching clinics around the world and generating listings for them
• Writing engaging high quality content relevant to our current customers
• Writing about latest trends in the medical tourism space and highlighting elements that add value to customers
Below are the desired qualifications:
• Proficient in written English
• A Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a professional corporate environment
• Team attitude
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to identify growth areas a plus
• Tech savviness a plus but not required
• Interest in Healthcare space a plus
• Experience with social media like Facebook and Instagram will be beneficial
10 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday
National Minimum Wage
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
1. We will provide the initial training necessary for the candidate to develop necessary skills
2. We will have regular meetings with the candidates to help them showcase their work and develop teamwork and communication skills with regular constructive feedback. There will be opportunity to collaborate with other employees helping them adapt to a team environment
3. They will receive training on taking on projects with tight deadlines, research capabilitites, presentation and writing skills
4. In the healthcare industry, writing skills are important and the projects they work on at Trawely will give a boost to their resume and they can feel more confident about leveraging on those skills to take up long term jobs.
The support will be provided in house and will usually be through regular feedback sessions after each project and also periodically. They will be delivered over a video call.
Apply for this job