Kickstart - Digital Marketing Trainee
12 January 2022
28 January 2022
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
Cybist Ltd have a vacancy for a bright, capable and very enthusiastic Digital Marketing Trainee.
We are a fast-growing online seller of IT Products based in central Northampton – a small, friendly and welcoming team of professionals enthusiastic and committed to our online business and to making it grow and thrive. We have created a challenging, engaging and enjoyable work environment.
Cybist provides top quality products and excellent customer service, being able to embrace this ethos is essential - we do well by helping our customers to succeed in their business and buying decisions so that we achieve a win-win situation between the company and the customer which is always the best outcome.
We are also innovative in our approach. Our core customer/quality focused values are important as we grow as a business. We offer many thousands of IT different products from off the shelf software, laptops, PCs and PC upgrades through to high end networking equipment and servers ...and we are always adding more products.
The company also sells in all countries in the EU and some much further afield as well.
Rather than just be confined to Amazon we are now looking to develop new sales channels via our own website, eBay and suchlike, combining the routes to market with Multichannel eCommerce software. It will be a learning exercise all around so we are looking for someone with natural aptitude and flair and represents a great opportunity to be in on the ground floor on such an exciting project. The Cybist.com website which is a placeholder will be replaced.
• The ideal candidate for this job will be friendly and enthusiastic with excellent verbal and written communication skills. A keen eye for detail is essential, as well as organisation and determination to see tasks and projects through to completion. We are looking for someone who is passionate about IT and wants to develop their knowledge and skills.
• You must be punctual and reliable and have an enthusiastic and hardworking approach.
• Please be ambitious - that you are keen to learn and want to do well and progress is much encouraged!
• Be a great team player – we want you to be a great and positive addition to the team and environment at Cybist!
• Optional: Experience with Microsoft Office or other software would be useful but is not essential.
• The range of tasks is quite wide and varied and will throw up new challenges daily but great in-house training and support will be provided from our friendly and professional team.
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
During their employment with Cybist Online, the employee will be provided with support, to improve their employment prospects and help them move into long term sustained employment.
Upon arrival, a workplace mentor is assigned to each KickStart employee to assist and support them as they progress on through their training, listening to them and their feedback and giving guidance and instruction on areas upon which to work or focus. A series of progress assessments are completed, as well as employability training sessions where the mentor covers topics such as how to write CVs, apply for jobs and prepare for interviews. In addition, the employee will get the chance to take part and contribute to office meetings, therefore developing teamwork and communication skills.
The aim of the programme with Cybist is to give the KickStarter an enjoyable learning experience in a friendly, professional and challenging environment, to get them moving and developing fast and to take part in work that is engaging but also genuinely useful to the busis development.
Apply for this job