Kickstart - The Range Cafe Customer Service Assistant
15 October 2021
17 December 2021
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
Compass Group PLC
Customer Service Assistant
As one of our Customer Service Assistants, you’ll be the face of our business within The Range superstore Cafe, delivering a consistently great experience to our customers.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Customer Service Assistant. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
• Food production
• Front of house services
• Customer service
• General support with the running the café.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Customer Service Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn
5 days out of 7, between the hours of 7:30am and 6:30pm
National Minimum Wage
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
Each Kickstart Candidate will have the Café Manager to provide coaching and support which will be tailored to the need of the candidate and these will vary based on previous experience and skills required.
Café Managers and supervisors will be the mentor for each candidate to fully support to succeed in the role.
As example the mentor will cover the following
• Act as a sounding board
• Listen and Challenge
• Provide Professional and Personal Support
• Encourage Independent Thinking
• Coach the Candidate to make the most of their talents
• Build Candidates self-confidence
• Offer insights into the Culture and Values of the Organisation
• Give feedback
• Provide advice where possible
• Encourage the Kickstart Candidate to produce their own solutions to problems
• Fully train in Health / Food safety
• Trained in cash handling
• Training in producing food products
• Training in product merchandising
• Full training on service standards
Apply for this job