Agile Digital Delivery Lead
We are One Housing and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs.
Our IT team is friendly, and we love what we do. We are passionate about the high-quality support we provide.
We offer our colleagues a friendly, collaborative workplace and the chance to build a rewarding career with a not-for-profit organisation that is proud to make a genuine difference to people’s lives, each and every day.
Join our I.T. Team as an Agile Coach
Smooth-running, dependable systems are essential to any modern and flexible organisation. This is particularly so for One Housing. With our various departments, locations and diverse services, our I.T. specialists encounter a broad range of changing requirements and fresh challenges.
We offer the opportunity to put your problem-solving skills and technical knowledge to fantastic use, in support of an organisation with a social purpose and strong values.
We keep our promises; we do a great job; we value diversity; we work together; and we look for ways to improve. These are what make us such a great team, working together as one to achieve our vision.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of Agile Coach. This role will be based in Camden. However, this role is currently working from home and hybrid working will be put into place in the future. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement and maintain Agile methodologies across different project and delivery teams within the Digital Transformation group, wider IT Directorate, and One Housing.
- Guide and coach project/delivery teams in applying Agile methodology, practices and values to their maximum potential.
- Challenge/empower teams towards continuous improvement of delivery processes, quality, velocity and deliver value to the business as quickly as possible.
- Close collaboration with project/delivery teams regarding future deliverables, resourcing, and product roadmaps.
- Facilitation of team self-organisation and delivery events as invited.
- Support management of tight resource constraints and conflicting priorities, ensuring that appropriate work is prioritised both within IT and the business.
- Support recruitment and the build-up of teams with relevant Agile skillsets and culture.
- Support implementation of DevOps practices and methods across Operations and Product teams within the IT Directorate
- Lead best practice forums in Agile delivery methods and change management.
- Management of the transformation portfolio budget, monitoring expenditure, costs and reporting against originally defined budget
- Establish and manage the digital transformation dashboard of programs and projects to monitor progress, budget, identify and manage risk, dependencies, assumptions and issues
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and who demonstrates a friendly, positive demeanour. The successful candidate will:
- Experience working in a PMO office.
- Relevant experience working in Agile delivery environment or team
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
- Experience implementing and coaching teams on Agile methods or adoption of new practises
- Highly proficient IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS project online
- Excellent written/oral communication skills for reports and presentations
- Results-focused: able to set high work standards for self and demonstrate drive to meet targets.
Our Life@One benefits offer you an array of perks designed with your wellbeing in mind.
- Salary: £50-55,000
- Your holidays are important to us. Take up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme, open to all colleagues
- Looking forward to your big bucket list trip? You can buy or sell up to five days annual leave each year.
- Get paid to do good. We offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our communities.
- Look after your loved ones. Our healthcare cash back plan allows you to claim back cash for you and your family’s healthcare.
- Well done! With our colleague recognition programme you will know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- Learning never stops. One Academy, our innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- We’re here for you. Our employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family 24/7.
- Stay book-smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Experience new things. We offer you a career break after 3 years’ continuous service.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone.
Apply today for a fulfilling career in our I.T. team.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident