Kickstart - Recruitment Assistant
10 January 2022
17 February 2022
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
Tempest Jones Consulting Limited
Tempest Jones Recruitment are seeking a Recruitment Assistant to support the Research Lead and wider team with the resourcing of quality candidates to fill roles with their clients across the UK.
The main function of the role is to support in the resourcing of candidates using a range of software and databases, in addition to this the candidate will support the business with general office and administrative duties including managing databases, keeping social media channels up to date and researching sector trends and recent news.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• General administrative duties
• Assist the Research Lead in researching the market for candidates using a range of tools and databases
• Updating social media
• Draftng job board ads
• Keeping job boards up to date
• Database management
• Data input
• Researching recent news articles
The successful candidate will join the team in their office at the Northern Echo Arena (DL2 1DL) for four days a week 09:00 to 17:00 (flexibility is possible for the right candidate within the four days).
We are looking for a positive and friendly individual who lives within a commutable distance to our office at the Nothern Echo Arena to work proactively with the team. Essential skills and experience include but are not limited to;
• Previous experience in an office environment
• Experience using MS Office
• Experience using social media platforms
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Brilliant attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem-solving ability
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday (flexible within the four days for the right candidate)
National minimum wage according to age
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
The successful candidate will work closely with our lead researcher and other members of senior staff, training will be very much on the job and will be show how to use various recruiter CRM systems and recruitment portals.
All Kickstart employees with receive employability training in the following subjects:
Working as part of a team
Confidence in the workplace.
Apply for this job