We are seeking a Automation Tester with strong experience using either Jira or Team City and any of the leading test automation tools such Selenium, Cucumber, SpecFlow, or SOAPUI as well repositories such as Azure DevOps, Git or Jenkins to join our growing team. What we're looking for:
• Where you have delivered automation solutions, maintained automation frameworks and put together test automation plans
• Experience in developing and executing complex functional automation scripts
• Agile / Waterfall methodology experience
• Experience of testing large technology upgrades or data migration projects
• Programming experience in C#, Java or Python, with strong OO knowledge and good knowledge of software development process and tools
• Strong use of web technologies, xml and business process modelling and specification
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Acutest is a leading independent consultancy specialising in software testing. We concentrate solely on testing software, business processes and IT with the goal of helping our customers to achieve the benefits of their technology-enabled change faster. With an enviable portfolio of blue-chip clients our consultants are engaged on some of the most interesting and high-profile projects taking place in the UK right now. We have clients from a range of industry sectors including financial services, new media, hospitality and telecommunications amongst others.
There are real benefits in working for a niche organisation like Acutest composed of like-minded individuals. It's not just about the day to day work; there is a real community feel about Acutest. Unlike in larger consultancies, we are not in competition with our peers so we can really rely on each other for knowledge share and support, and there are lots of opportunities to socialise, learn and share experiences. We are a close-knit community of consultants built on mutual respect, creating a shared learning environment for all. Your colleagues go out of their way to support you so that you will never feel like just a number.
We believe in providing our people with lifelong learning by focus on training and development. Our training programme is tailored to fit each individual need and is supported by a Training Manager (who concentrates on the testing and technical aspect of your skills development) and a Development Manager (who concentrates on development and fulfilling your potential). We are also a sociable bunch and get together regularly for professional development and social events.
What's in it for you?
• Competitive Salary
• 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you'll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident