Salary: £18,525 per annum
Hours: Full-Time - 37.5 hours per week, between 8am - 8pm Mon to Sun
Contract: 9 months fixed term contract
Start Date: Throughout August and September
Enhancing a customer's journey with excellent service as a Customer Experience Advisor:
You'll deal with a wide range of customer queries via the telephone. We want to go beyond just making our customers happy. We want to provide a personalised, premium service which can continually improve their experience. Using advanced technical support tools, our platinum service ensures our experts - that'll be you - are able to help our customers where and when they need it. What you'll be doing:
• Supporting with inbound calls within a virtual contact centre
• Delivering a service which makes your customers feel valued
• Dealing with a number of customer questions and queries.
What we're looking for:
• Confidence and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• An ability to learn new skills quickly including adopting new processes and technology
• An ability to think on your feet and adapt to different situations
• A good listener, who can be empathetic, show patience and adapt their behaviours to suit different callers
• Ideally, experience working within a customer service environment.
• A quiet space to work at home with a strong WIFI connection
What's in it for you?
• A competitive salary
• 22 days' holiday (pro rata) plus public holidays
• Pension scheme and a childcare scheme
• Monthly incentive scheme
• A wide range of discounts on everything from retail, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
You'll get the chance to join a network of 61,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals, working across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop with us, there may even be the opportunity to extend your contract further. We'll provide the support you need to do all of this, because our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What will happen next:
• Choose apply now to fill out our short application
• Your application will be reviewed by our global recruitment team
• We will invite you to take part in an interactive game based assessment called Arctic Shore Assessment. Please look out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and complete as soon as possible
• Once you have completed your assessment you will be invited to a video interview with a member of the recruitment team
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you'll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident