A leading Scottish institution with a global reach require an Oracle BI Developer/ Analyst on a permanent to be based out of their excellent Edinburgh offices. They offer a salary of £50k + an excellent Benefits package.
- Excellent experience in Oracle OBIEE or Oracle Cloud Analytics
- Understanding of Management Reporting applied to Finance
- Development of Reports and Dashboards using Oracle Enterprise Analytics
- Exposure to EPM tools
- Experience of enacting a Reporting roadmap
- Analytic background, exposure to Oracle eBusiness Suite
- Strong communication and presenting skills
- Desirable skills:
- Multidimensional databases, mdx development, Snowflake, Odata
- Datawarehouse design
- ODI on-premises and Cloud
- Data manipulation, visualization and story telling
- Narrative Reporting, OBIEE, Oracle Data Visualization, XML Publisher, Oracle Autonomous Database, Essbase, OCI
- IOT, Data Lakes
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.