£9.00 per hour plus £500 welcome bonus* – Due to continued growth, we are urgently seeking both full time (40 hours per week) and temporary (Bank) Wake Night Care Assistants/Support Workers to join our Supported Living team in Swindon - part time hours can also be considered
**Please note that in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering video or telephone interviews - please ensure you include a mobile telephone number within your application**
There has never been a better time to join adult Social Care than right now! During these uncertain times, one thing that is for sure is that joining our team at Swindon Supported Living will be fulfilling and rewarding, offering you stability with the opportunity to grow and develop your career further. Many of our Managers and Team Leaders joined us as a Support Worker and through ongoing training and coaching they are continuing to move further up the accomplish ladder!
In Swindon we support adults with a range of needs including learning disabilities, mental health conditions and associated complex care needs within their own home. We work in partnership with family members and the people we support, to provide support that enables individuals to live with hope and optimism and work towards a truly valued lifestyle.
As a Support Worker, you will be involved in the day to day support of the people within the service including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication. Each and every person we support is unique so we encourage our teams to get creative, promoting each individuals independence, choice and dignity whilst still having plenty of fun along the way.
Experience within the care sector is not essential as we offer full training, however what you do need is the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
Why join us:
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and further renewals
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Cycle to Work Scheme – a healthy way to travel to work
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s opening up further career opportunities
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn up to a very generous £1,000 for referring a friend to join our team at accomplish
- Induction- We pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Accomplish Stars – All of our employees are stars in our eyes and do some amazing things each and every day. Our employees can be awarded with an Accomplish Star and each month, a star is rewarded with a fantastic prize
- Discounts at Highstreet retailers, days out, gifts, holidays and even when buying a car – available via a Blue Light card that you will have access to as a Health and Social Care Employee
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now and one of our team will be in touch to discuss how you can begin your rewarding career
No agencies please
*£500 welcome bonus scheme payable in 2 payments of 50% in month one and 50% paid upon successful completion of a satisfactory 6 months probationary period providing the employee is still employed, hasn’t resigned and is not working their notice. This scheme is eligible to all applicants applying for a role before 31st December 2021. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this scheme at any time
Please note that due to the vulnerable nature of the people that we support, all applicants must be over the age of 18
#WorkInCareAbout The Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident