Extra Personnel are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector position based in Stafford Park, Telford.
Our client offers positive, friendly and very clean working conditions.
As Part of the Quality Inspector role you must have proven experience inspecting goods.
- Rate of Pay for Quality Inspector: £12.78/h
- Working Hours: Rotational weekly shifts (6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm)
- Immediate start for right candidate.
- Long term, ongoing position
Role of a Quality Inspector:
- Following instructions (high level of concentration).
- Visual checking of electrical components and electrical units.
- Visual checking of wiring (a keen eye for detail is a must)
- Reporting of any defects (scratches, faulty equipment etc.)
- Update paperwork and computer system accurately
- A good eye and attention to detail is important
- Basic computer skills are required as you will need to use Excel and various other Microsoft packages
- 28 Holidays per year
- Employed Status
- Mortgage references
- Weekly Pay
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Provided uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent positions available
- Personal Accident Insurance
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above position please click apply
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident