Catering (Bank) | North Bristol NHS Trust
27 September 2021
27 October 2021
Bristol, BS10 5NB
North Bristol NHS
Apply for this job
Catering Assistant, bank opportunities with NBTeXtra, Competitive pay rates.
So, you’re eager to learn more about working as a Catering Assistant in North Bristol NHS Trust. Here’s some of the reasons we’re unique…
• We are a centre of excellence for health care in the South West in a number of fields as well as being one of the largest hospital trusts in the UK- NBT is a Major Trauma centre and regional specialist for Neurosciences, Renal, Burns and Plastics, Orthopaedics and Urology.
• Our values mean we are passionate about great care at North Bristol Trust and our patients know our primary focus is to provide ‘Exceptional Healthcare, Personally Delivered’
• State of the art facilities- you will be based within our award winning Brunel building, which has recently won Best Acute Hospital Development at the 2017 Building Better Healthcare Awards in London and Best Healthcare Design over 25,000sqm at the European Healthcare Awards
But it’s not just our Trust which is exciting; our Trust bank NBTeXtra is innovative, impressive and inclusive. Let us tell you a little more about it…
• NBTeXtra bank workers are valued members of our team and have access to exceptional benefits, including access to the NHS Pension scheme, free DBS and full training and induction support.
• You will increase your skill set by working with multidisciplinary teams to deliver all aspects of patient care and may have the opportunity to establish regular work across some units
• NBTeXtra offer flexible working patterns to meet your needs, offering earlies, lates, long days and nights with competitive rates.• In a Porter role, you will be paid at band 2:• £10.14* per hour- Week days
• £14.61* per hour- Nights and Saturdays
• £19.07* per hour- Sundays and Bank Holidays
*All rates are inclusive of annual leave allowance
Right, that’s enough about us… let’s focus on you. Are you…
• Excited at the prospect of supporting our Trust by serving food in either our Staff Restaurant or Ward Level Patient Meal Service?
• Able to play a key role in our catering team, which may include the following duties:• Preparing vegetables, fruit, salads, sandwiches, toast, beverages and other food items
• Working as a Pot Wash and supporting the catering stores area
• Working as a ward operative, preparing and serving food directly to patients’
• Working as a kitchen porter, providing additional support as required in our catering preparation unit
• Flexible to support the needs of the Trust and our patients?
If so, Apply Now!
Please be aware, if you are unable to attend the scheduled Interview, you will need to apply again. The interviews are usually every Tuesday and Thursday.
This advert closes on Monday 11 Oct 2021
Apply for this job