A Vacancy at Medway Community Healthcare CIC.
• Are you an experienced administrator with excellent organisation and communication skills?
• Are you always patient focused, able to think on your feet and enjoy a fast paced environment?
If you answered yes, then we have the perfect role for you!
We currently have a role available with the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub .
Main aims of the role
To provide administrative support to the MASH health representative and MASH processes, working collaboratively to achieve shared goals
To ensure the service user is at the centre of everything you do delivering quality and value.
To develop and maintain information sharing processes and storage systems and support members of team with the collection, production and analysis of data and information required to monitor service performance
The small print
This is your chance to join a progressive and innovative service in a social enterprise that is patient and staff focused - you’ll even have the opportunity to become an MCH shareholder.
So what else?
• This service operates 5 days a week Monday to Friday 9-5
• We will always appoint the best person for the job, but applications are particularly welcome from candidates from BAME groups which are underrepresented in our service.
• We will offer you the choice of two pension schemes; the NHS Pension scheme and our Scottish Widows group personal pension.
• Please note we may close this advert earlier than advertised if the application limit is reached.
This advert closes on Monday 4 Oct 2021
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident