ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT HIGH END PRESTIGIOUS CARS?
Experience not necessary but passion and attention for detail is required
IF YES TO BOTH....READ ON AND APPLY
THIS ONE IS NOT TO BE MISSED!!!!!!!
Mobile Car Vehicle/Detailing Specialist Assistance required for immediate start.
Salary- £8.80-£16.00/hr (Depending on experience)
Hours- 30 Hours Per Week with weekends to support our 24/7 operations (Overtime Available)
Location- Milton Keynes
Kleen365detailing is looking to recruit a 'Car Valeting &Detailing Assistant to their fast growing team. This role is for both mobile car and in-house valeting and detailing service across Milton Keynes and surrounding areas for customers who expect a high end cleaning service. We focus on offering an exceptional service from start to finish. We aim to do it 100% or don't offer the service at all.
We are looking for a dedicated hard working and passionate car valeting and detailing assistant with a high level of attention to detail. The majority of your work will be on super cars so we would only take on the very best candidates with a passion for cars. We require someone with extensive car valeting experience, who has an excellent eye for detail.
We are looking to expand our business and setting new heights therefore looking to recruit a valeting and detailing assistant.
The successful applicant will have the ability to work on their own initiative and will have a good understanding of the different products needed to valet prestige vehicles internally and externally. They will also have a tidy and methodical work ethic in order to maintain the condition of tools and products.
A typical day would involve steam cleaning vehicles including underside. Hoovering and shampooing interior. Removing wheels and cleaning behind. Machine polishing paintwork. Also minor interior/exterior repairs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Role entails checking cars over for any damage, issues or faults and reporting them to management on a regular and consistent basis.
Driving vehicles around the showroom and delivering vehicles locally, you will be working on a range of prestige makes and models of cars, so attention to detail and care is very important. Successful candidate will also be;
• Representing the company and acting as an ambassador.
• Respecting and abiding to processes and procedures set by the company.
• Use diary schedule to navigate to customers vehicle location to fulfill daily appointments.
• Kleen365detailing company van to customer location and wash vehicles to a high standard. (Full training will be provided).
• Safely wash vehicles at customers locations.
• Paying attention to detail and aiming for perfection.
• Able to work using your own initiative and without supervision.
• Washing the interior and exterior of vehicles safely using tools, equipment and chemicals in a professional manner without causing any damage to customer vehicles.
• Able to work alone and in a team.
• Take on additional responsibility when requested.
• Protection – wax/ sealant and ceramic coatings.
• Well-presented and professional attitude
• Special eye for detail
• Passionate in the automotive and detailing industry
• Willing to learn, develop and progress in the business
• Proactive – ability to make decision using own initiative
• Willing to go the extra mile to achieve perfection
• Flexibility – overtime on request
• Polite, honest and respectable individual
• Excellent customer service & hospitality skills
• Photography and videography skills for social media will be ideal but not essential
• Fluent in English & well spoken.
• Previous vehicle washing & decontamination. Full training will be provided to Kleen365detailing standards
• No driving convictions – DR10 or IN10.
• No criminal records
Benefits of working for Kleen365detailing:
• Full professional detailing and health & safety training provided by a professional detailer
• Chance to work on very high end vehicles
• Growing company – room for progression in the near future.
• Professional company who respects its employees.
• Overtime available.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident