Do you want to join a company that cares? When joining Avery you can expect:
* highly competitive rates of pay * instant access to your wages. No need to wait for payday! * exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings * excellent career development incl. formal training * free parking * well-supported environment *
37.5 hours per week - Shifts on a rota basis to include weekends
£8.94 per hour
At Avery Healthcare, our focus is on the provision of award winning care. Our innovative service promotes the maintenance of an individual's independence and the confidence to enjoy life to the full. This not only involves encouraging residents to continue to enjoy taking part in familiar and meaningful daily activities, but also provides the opportunities to engage in new experiences and inspire individuals to remain as valued contributors to society through continued involvement within the local community.
Are you passionate about supporting peoples' independence, health and well-being?
Do you have a natural ability to inspire and motivate individuals to achieve their potential and enjoy a happy and fulfilled life?
We have an exciting new opportunity at Ashurst Mews Care Homelocated in Moulton. As the Well-being and Activities Assistant,your role would involve supporting the provision of a high quality programme of activities and events, which includes the use of a range of well-being initiatives aimed at encouraging residents to maintain and develop their optimal potential for independent living and enjoy a happy and fulfilling life.
The key responsibilities of Well-being and Activities Assistant include:
- Identify the needs of residents through reading and contributing to individual life stories and care plans.
- Document participation, experience, and document activity information in residents' care plans.
- Support activities, events, and outings, encouraging relatives and visitors to be involved.
- Contribute to a balance of large group, small group and individual activities.
- Assist with in-house amenities and the provision of services from organisations in the home.
- Assist with building links with the local community (e.g. schools, spiritual groups, museums/libraries).
- To be involved in supporting marketing & fundraising initiatives.
- Develop and maintainpositive relationships with allresidents, family,visitors and colleagues.
Please note that as part of the application and employment process you shall be asked to confirm your COVID-19 vaccination status, including if required, your agreement to be vaccinated if not yet administered, your agreement to ongoing vaccinations throughout the duration of your employment as well as confirming your agreement to regular COVID-19 testing. This information is required to ensure the safety and well-being of all our residents and staff, and shall be held in the strictest of confidence.
Avery Healthcare is an award winning national care home provider,committedto delivering the highest standards of person centred care.
We are always seeking high quality people to join our enthusiastic and dedicated teams across the UK.
The design of our homes and our carefully selected staff when combined with our diligent approach to care enables us to provide our residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
Avery Healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. This post will require an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, the cost of which is met by Avery Healthcare.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential.
- Name: Leanne McIntosh
- Email: email@example.com