25 September 2021
£16.5 per hour
24 October 2021
Nottingham, Midlands, NG9 1FN
Apply for this job
About The Role
Days and Nights Nurse Vacancy
We are looking for a passionate and caring individual with a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team.Our main aim is to help our residents maintain their dignity and independence in our homely surrounding.
Here at Silverwood we have the opportunityfor x 1 full time day Nurse and x1 full time night Nurse.
About the role
As a Registered GeneralNurse at HC-One, you’ll value kindness above all. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home. Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents. Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation. Generally promoting our residents’ independence, choice,
dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
Complimenting your salary, we offer paid NMC PIN renewal and Nursing Times Membership, along with access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career we will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid DBS
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online - a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as ‘Kindness in Care’ and Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
We’re looking for a Registered Nurse with valid Pin number, knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice. Not to mention a background in person centred care planning within a care home.A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals. A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development. A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times.
About The Company
Situated in the attractive residential area of Beeston in Nottingham, Silverwood is a friendly, purpose-built home with 80 beds, which offers residential, nursing and memory care, for those living with dementia.
This spacious home offers the choice of five sitting rooms and three dining areas in which to relax, dine and socialise.In addition, Silverwood offers a popular hairdressing salon and a beautiful courtyard garden, which is cared for by some of the Residents. Featuring a budgie aviary, fish pond and water fountains, the secure outdoor spaces are popular spots for Residents to relax with friends and family. All bright and comfortable bedrooms and living areas are easily accessible by wheelchair.
For More information about Silverwood Nursing Home please visit
for further information about Silverwood Nursing Home please visit
Apply for this job