Join us as a Nerve Centre Analyst
- Take on a new challenge in the delivery of insight and analytics as part of the Nerve Centre team
- You’ll be managing the analysis of complex data to identify business issues and opportunities, and supporting the delivery of high quality solutions using Tableau and other business intelligence platforms
- We're committed to mapping a career path that works for you, with a focus on helping you build new skills and engage with the latest ideas and technologies in data analytics
What you'll do
The Nerve Centre will be an independent hub which can provide and drive the next generation of insight and information to make real time, customer led decisions, giving the CEO Office access to insights.
As a Nerve Centre Analyst, you’ll be providing high quality analytical input to support the development and implementation of innovative processes and problem resolution. You’ll be capturing, validating and documenting business and data requirements, making sure they are in line with key strategic principles.
You’ll also be:
- Interrogating, interpreting and visualising large volumes of data to identify, support and challenge business opportunities and identify solutions
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Interpreting business requirements and turning them into robust self-service analytical solutions
- Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
- Accountable for the full traceability and linkage of business requirements of analytics outputs
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes, ensuring the best result for the customer
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project in order to validate the analysis and to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve as needed
The skills you'll need
You’ll need a passion for technology and a background in business intelligence tools and techniques, along with the ability to influence through communications tailored to the specific audience.
Along with this, you'll have data led performance management experience, including designing, developing and implementing enhanced performance management applications, dashboards and processes across large scale audiences through digital technologies.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Analytical experience in translating complex data into powerful insights that drive action
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases as well as business intelligence tools, with Tableau being essential and other BI tools an advantage
- Extensive experience in data visualisations, dashboards, insights and data applications, especially within the context of self service insight environments
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and succinctly articulate issues and present ideas