Assistant Team Secretary - RTA
Based in Edinburgh
Full Time - Up to £23k
Search Consultancy are currently working with a leading client in the Legal sector based in Edinburgh to recruit a Assistant Team Secretary to provide support for their friendly and supportive RTA team.
This role will initially be based in the client's office in Edinburgh, however hybrid working will be offered after a probationary period, so applicants must be comfortable with this.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Processing a high volume of RTA claims using Case Management system
* Booking medical appointments & following up with clients
* Ad hoc Team Secretary activities - reporting to Office Manager
* Incoming calls/Diary management/File Distribution/Case Review production
* Organisation of meetings including booking rooms, minute taking, preparing schedules, itineraries and then following up with action points thereafter
* Various other general administration tasks as directed
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Experience of high volume work in a legal setting
* Understanding of Court process in ASPIC - this is desirable
* Understanding of the Personal Injury Process - this is desirable
* Excellent administration, attention to detail & organisational skills with the ability to deal with a very busy workload effectively
* Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that due only applicants who have the required skills and experience and are comfortable with the working pattern detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.