PR & Marketing Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full-time, experienced PR & Marketing Manager based in Sheffield. The successful candidate’s salary will be negotiable depending on experience.
This is a new role and the ideal candidate will be someone who can bring their marketing experience to the Drop Dead Brand.
This is a diverse and ever adapting role and the ability to identify new PR & Marketing opportunities is crucial. You will have experience in all areas of PR & Marketing to include on and offline – Social Media, Media, events, and customer retention.
• This role would suit someone who has had at least 5 years’ experience working in a PR & Marketing role and are ready to take on more responsibility.
• You will need to be confident in being able to identify the bigger picture when it comes to promoting a Brand.
• Due to the size of the business and the current team you also need to be fully hands on.
• You will need a sound understanding of how to make the best use of creativity, social & digital technology, and wider marketing channels to deliver communications that provide the most value to the Brand.
• You will also need a strong understanding of the metrics that those around you need to know - what is working and why? What can be done better? What needs doing to make it happen?
• You will be responsible for assessing where the Brand sits with its current PR & Marketing activities and have the experience to build on that to invent and structure the entire PR, Marketing and advertising strategy.
• You will help to take the Brand to the next level of success.
• You will take on the management structure of the PR & Marketing Activities, as opposed to the Management of people.
Drop Dead is an independent alternative fashion brand founded in 2005 by Bring Me The Horizon front man Oli Sykes. Started in his bedroom the business has continued to grow to a worldwide audience. The impressive HQ is based in Osborn Works a converted listed Steel Works in the trendy Kelham Island Area of Sheffield. The building also hosts Church - Temple of Fun a fully Vegan Bar & Restaurant and will soon be home to Drop Dead’s new retail space to be completed early 2022.
Why should you apply?
• The chance to join a well-established company.
• To join a fantastic team.
• To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: PR, Marketing Manager, Marketing Activities, Marketing Channels, Social Media, Media, Events, Customer Retention, Online Marketing, Offline Marketing, Drop Dead, Drop Dead Clothing